Home

glitch checklist

This is a discussion on glitch checklist within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2009, 07:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
glitch checklist

lets make a checklist of glitches from 09 to be fixed that way ea doesnt miss the same damn glitches they missed since 06 like the glitch were u edit someone an there draft info an bio stuff dissapears and also the big pads glitch when editing an another thing this isnt really a glitch but i think some of the position change ratings need to be tuned some i dont think every linebacker u change to a DE should be an automatic 99 rating and CB's shouldnt be easy 99 rated FS's some could be close but not 99's any other cheap position moves u guys know of?? any way lets name all the little glitches that they might miss again if we dont make this list an i hope they dont create new glitchs in madden 10

p.s. after we name a bunch ill make an actual checklist an post it for ian an crew to have an ian if u could confirm what glitches have been fixed already on the list that would be awsome man

p.s. i know theres already a thread for glitches but its like 48 pages long an im sure ian doesnt wanna look through all those pages of people complaining of the same glitches over an over so this list would be more organized an easier for them to look through

Last edited by mikeestacio5825; 02-02-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »