Home

The Tony Bruno Radio Show needs to make a comeback.

This is a discussion on The Tony Bruno Radio Show needs to make a comeback. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2009, 04:58 PM   #1
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26
The Tony Bruno Radio Show needs to make a comeback.

My 360 is in the MS shop right now being repaired so I've been playing a few last gen games. I popped in Madden 2005 and man... the Tony Bruno Radio Show is just cool. They really need to bring it back or have something similar to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2009, 05:29 PM   #2
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: The Tony Bruno Radio Show needs to make a comeback.

Here is a thread made a few days discussing this.

A mod links to another thread that was made a few days before that one.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...radio-guy.html

Just an FYI.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:37 PM   #3
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Oh wow. Okay than. Didn't know that people were still talking about it since the feature is pretty old.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:33 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
My 360 is in the MS shop right now being repaired so I've been playing a few last gen games. I popped in Madden 2005 and man... the Tony Bruno Radio Show is just cool. They really need to bring it back or have something similar to it.
dude i loved tony bruno, dude used to make in between games go by soooo quick and it kinda helped madden imerse u into ur franchise, man, i miss it too
Old 02-07-2009, 10:22 AM   #5
MVP

judgejudy's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Here is a thread made a few days discussing this.

A mod links to another thread that was made a few days before that one.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...radio-guy.html

Just an FYI.
haha i like how not only did you link to a thread that had a link to yet another thread in it, but also, that's not what this guy is talking about. he's talking about the tony bruno show that was on ps2/xbox between games. nothing to do with in game PBP.
that said. i wouldn't be against him coming back, as long as they added a lot more audio to it. i got tired of hearing the same 3 trivia questions over and over or having the same 2 callers keep calling in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2009, 10:35 AM   #6
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgejudy
haha i like how not only did you link to a thread that had a link to yet another thread in it, but also, that's not what this guy is talking about. he's talking about the tony bruno show that was on ps2/xbox between games. nothing to do with in game PBP.
that said. i wouldn't be against him coming back, as long as they added a lot more audio to it. i got tired of hearing the same 3 trivia questions over and over or having the same 2 callers keep calling in.
A good point, I'll admit, I was wrong, sorry about that.

Personally, I didn't like Bruno for the radio show or PBP, I thought the voice was nauseating.

At any rate, the whole point of linking to the other thread is because they would have to give up something to add more audio to create more disc space for the 360.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:21 PM   #7
MVP

judgejudy's Arena

OVR: 13

i gotcha. i just thought it was funny that it was a link to a thread where somebody did the exact same thing. i wasn't the biggest fan of the tony bruno show when i played on ps2, but that was partially because it was so repetitive. it's been awhile since i played madden franchise so i don't remember if this did this, but i like how in ncaa they have espn radio between games, maybe if they just did that, but also included the national and local newspaper talking about things around the league, i would imagine that wouldn't take too much space to implement.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #8
Rookie

y2j469's Arena

OVR: 3

I wouldn't mind seeing a version of the Mike and Mike on ESPN Radio used as an update to the old Tony Bruno Show, if it was possible due to money and licencing issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »