Home

Ian's "raczilla" blog

This is a discussion on Ian's "raczilla" blog within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2009, 09:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Ian's "raczilla" blog

I just stumbled on the blog over at EA, took me awhile to figure out who "raczilla" was. Either way, I watched one of the replays, that showed culpepper dropping back ten yards, OUT OF SHOTGUN, to hit a wide open crossing pattern cuz the saftey refuses to hold the zone.

This WHOLE play, is a perfect example of what is wrong with this game. Not trying to be a douche, just really trying to make an example.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2009, 01:20 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Ian's "raczilla" blog

Link?

You might follow some of Ian's posts here, they may reassure you. The mantra this year (and for years to come) is "if you see it on Sunday, you'll see in in Madden NFL" or something very close to that.

He already took out the spin catch, they're looking at procedural awareness to potentially deal with the magical no-look picks, and I've heard more than once that the tourney-style play you're referring to is not what the team has in mind.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:54 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

http://insideblog.easports.com/Default.aspx?PageIndex=2

He's just playing '09... anyway dropping back 10 yards out of shotgun.. is a bit hm .. but yeah no pocket in '09 which results in these behaviors
Old 02-16-2009, 06:11 AM   #4
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11

I respect the guys opinions and reasons for writing a blog about his experiences with Madden as entertainment for fellow readers, but I lol'd reading it. If I had never played Madden 09 before, this blog alone would make me want to (till I seen the videos).

The part where he talks about rolling out and throwing a perfect pass just high enough to go over Merriman's head, like it was skill, is ridiculous. He got lucky because we all know the other 99% of the time Merriman would have turned around, leaped, and intercepted it.

Next write up enlighten us on the route running abilities of "Randy Moss Jr." and how he easily burns CB's in man coverage because of Culpepper's perfect passes.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:34 AM   #5
Pro

rhombic21's Arena

OVR: 9

You guys realize that raczilla and Ian are two totally different people, right? Raczilla is Tiburon's community manager.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2009, 09:09 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhombic21
You guys realize that raczilla and Ian are two totally different people, right? Raczilla is Tiburon's community manager.
Thanks - I was confused by this thread title.

Raczilla is Will Kinsler.

Old 02-16-2009, 03:45 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 7

Really, holy ****,. i thought the picture was Ian in there, my bad man lol. Again, I wasn't trying to make a negative comment about your game or anything, I do that exact same thing, there is really no other way around it if you want to hit semi deep routes. the whole point was to give a snap shot of what I would love to see fixed in 2010.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:20 PM   #8
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhombic21
Yeah knew that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »