Home

Apex strikes Back!!!!

This is a discussion on Apex strikes Back!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2009, 04:35 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Apex strikes Back!!!!

How many times have you guys watched your linebackers or safeties watch the ball go right by their earhole, or in some cases go through a part of their body; and make no effort to knock the ball down? A highly rated safety can jump into the air, deflect the ball and deliver the hardest hit ever with regularity. Why can't anyone catch the ball after it is tipped? Why do cheesers get rewarded online? They run fb dive every play, but if i stop that ;they throw a high curl route to the 59 overall conerback that is playing wide reciever bc he is fast and has 61 catching and 45 catch in traffic. What does he do? Of course, he catches the ball everytime even if i hit stick him immediately. And when i get the ball, I drop 3 straight passes(to my wr), and have to punt. Why and How? Or i will fumble the kickoff over and over so that the guy that i am playing, who runs 2 plays, and is easily stopped, has a chance to win or have some fun with his 35-92 online record. How can darren sproles get the ball on a fb dive and run over all my lbs and safeties and break for 8 and 9 yards repeatedly against my defence that has stacked the middle? on 4th and 1 how can tom brady truck stick up the middle and run 2 dts over that had him in the backfield? Oh i know why, cause thats how madden makes the game competitve. But this is my favorite. When the game is on the line and my opponent has to score a td and he throws the ball into my defenders hands 3 straight times, and we drop all of them to end the game. Then on 4ht down we drop everyone back into the endzone and my opponent runs around with the qb for 45 seconds and throws a td over the middle while my dbs and lbs somehow get out of position. Or better yet, they intentionally swat beside the ball and miss it, or go for the swat and get it right, but have to go through the pain of the ball going right through their hand. ouch!!! that has to hurt right? Where is the blood? If there is no blood, then stop making people slice through each other. If i am playing a dummy that puts vince young in the game cause he cant resist those nice legs, and he keeps rolling out to the right, why does madden let him run over my blitzing conerback, linebacker and whomever that i am controlling to clean up. And yeah this happens repeatedly throughout the game. Someone that sucks that bad, i mean so bad that he can do nothing else but continue to roll out into my cb, olb and myself blitz. This is the player that ea has dumbed the gameplay down for. Ea, do you want this guy to have a great online experience? Is that why he is allowed such leway. He picks the titans only bc he wants to run around with vince young and ea satisfies him. Now he will tell his friends that also started playing madden in 2003 how good vince young is in the game and they will go out and noob their way to victories running two plays bc thats how ea wants it. And if one of you guys are one of these idiots you won't like this post. yep 173 and 61(21 dc and wr dr snapped glitched god knows how many times) ranked 233 when i put my controller down.Apex is free is someone that can help this game. Keep up the good work man, I hope that ea fixes the nonsense that goes on in this game.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:43 PM   #50
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19

I know Apex is the number one guy as far as 2K/madden videos. . . .but I think I'm in the top 5 (maybe I'm wrong) I'd like to see him reply to some of my vids, but he probably thinks he would never get a cat like me to buy Madden. . .what the fan boys who criticize me don't understand is that I played Madden faithfully for over 15 years . . .then switched over. . .so don't get it twisted we were all MADDEN guys 1st. . . .everybody was. . . .somewhere along the way you lost us . . .we all yearn for our 1st love again. . .I think I am through with Madden. . .it has broken my heart too many times. . . .I'd still be curious to see him address the issues I point out in my videos,though. . ..LOL. . .I know Gideon (Apex) so maybe I'll just get him to address them for me. . .LOL. . .I'd post my video here but they would probably say I'm flaming or something. . . .so you all can find me 'THREATVISION' on youtube or better yet on the link on my sig. Peace my Madden brothers.

Last edited by The Lob Mob; 02-22-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:06 PM   #51
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46

Final warning - get this thread back on topic pronto, or it will be shut down.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »