Home

? For IAN and CO..

This is a discussion on ? For IAN and CO.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2009, 03:33 PM   #1
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
? For IAN and CO..

Ian, Peter had said last year that he was going to make the 09 for the old gen X-Box,But it never hit stores what happen with that and do you think you guys make it one last time for Madden10?.I do know you guys aren't making any games for that console anymore,But could you guys do it one last time for madden10. Ian we know that this is a real big year for madden,And what better way to bring it all home by having it on all consoles this year.. Ian please get back to me on this and thank you for coming to these boards and talking with us..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2009, 03:41 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: ? For IAN and CO..

I read somewhere that Madden 09 did come out for xbox, but it was the only game released for that console in 2008.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

'09 did hit stores, at least around my parts it did. And they made '09 for Xbox only because it was their 20th anniversary. I seriously doubt they make it this year, but never say never.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-18-2009, 04:12 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolemon
I read somewhere that Madden 09 did come out for xbox, but it was the only game released for that console in 2008.
Yeah, Microsoft really abandoned the original XBox. When I went to my local Gamestop a few days ago, I saw a sign that said they are no longer accepting original XBox consoles, games, controllers or accessories as trade-ins. Pretty amazing when you consider how well the PS2 is still doing.

New York Giants- 1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007.

PSN ID- matt8204
Old 02-18-2009, 06:11 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 8

The key to this isn't that EA stopped supporting the original Xbox, it was Microsoft that stopped supporting their own console.

The PS2 still gets support because Sony still supports it and encourages people to make games for it. Microsoft doesn't and wants everyone on the 360 platform.

Ian has no real control over this and if you expected any of the features that are actually new in Madden 10 (or even Madden 09) for the 360 in the Xbox version, you would find yourself terribly disappointed.

Madden on the PS2 and Xbox has just been a roster update for the last couple of years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2009, 06:51 PM   #6
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewto16
The key to this isn't that EA stopped supporting the original Xbox, it was Microsoft that stopped supporting their own console.

The PS2 still gets support because Sony still supports it and encourages people to make games for it. Microsoft doesn't and wants everyone on the 360 platform.

Ian has no real control over this and if you expected any of the features that are actually new in Madden 10 (or even Madden 09) for the 360 in the Xbox version, you would find yourself terribly disappointed.

Madden on the PS2 and Xbox has just been a roster update for the last couple of years.
This would be fine alright if they did that because this is whats on the PS2 and both have the same format.But I know they cant put all the great things in the game like the 360 console, what they could do is add other things like redo the injuries,coaching changes to both games and make winning a N.C. or the superbowl worth winning.As well as putting on all the players stats of how many superbowls that person has won when they win one.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:02 PM   #7
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

I doubt they will make Madden 10 for Xbox original.

A little off topic, but I remember when I first bought my 360, I got Madden 07 with it. Thought the game was amazing, graphics were incredible.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:13 PM   #8
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

Say bro I don't think your off bass here because I truly love this game and I hope they make it one last time this year for all x-box lovers..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »