Home

Madden 2010 sample?

This is a discussion on Madden 2010 sample? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2009, 11:34 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Madden 2010 sample?

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
gotta love people who draw attention to their threads by using misleading titles.

then you'll love me alot
Old 02-19-2009, 11:42 AM   #18
Pro

Im confused in so many ways..so if anyone doesnt mind..can you tell me whats not better than madden 09 in this video. the corniest thing about the video was the pass deflection and that was still a thousand times more realistic then the michael jordan affect madden has. Somebody made a comment that of course a movie would look better...well....duh people. Those same ppl would probably say.."of course an Nfl game would look better than a madden game"..Please dont make me cuss. The point im trying to make is..EA should be working to make it look like that movie or an NFL game. I didnt believe in the whole EA fans are brainwashed..but now..some of you are just pathetic. Or maybe you're just looking at the wrong movie i dont know.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:17 PM   #19
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckinAPhilliezhat
Im confused in so many ways..so if anyone doesnt mind..can you tell me whats not better than madden 09 in this video. the corniest thing about the video was the pass deflection and that was still a thousand times more realistic then the michael jordan affect madden has. Somebody made a comment that of course a movie would look better...well....duh people. Those same ppl would probably say.."of course an Nfl game would look better than a madden game"..Please dont make me cuss. The point im trying to make is..EA should be working to make it look like that movie or an NFL game. I didnt believe in the whole EA fans are brainwashed..but now..some of you are just pathetic. Or maybe you're just looking at the wrong movie i dont know.
What do you think Ian and the new team is doing? Trying to make an World Football League game?

Why don't we wait till August before we judge in February?
Old 02-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #20
Pro

I thought EA was looking for critics..and this happens to be how I feel about madden 09...People can say what they want..but if madden 10 looks like this video..Nobody will go back to Madden 09..and I know that..You do too..you dont have to say it.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:12 PM   #21
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Who said EA is looking for critics for 09? Suggestions for 10, yes, but even that might be a bit on the late side.

Ian already mention around January that most of the major decisions for 10 were made. I'm sure they will be able to troubleshoot some minor suggestions.

A wish list sub forum was made by the request of Ian and some posters.

Madden's graphics are fine with me. It's the gameplay, presentation and franchise they need to beef up and it appears from feedback they are working on that.

From now till August, it's a wait and see game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #22
Pro

critic - a person who judges, evaluates, or criticizes

So I criticize and then I give an example of what I think it should look like. Is that not a suggestion? or Should I tell whats the right way would be without telling what was wrong with it in the first place? but anyway..The gameplay is kind of the only thing i wanted people to see in the video..Obviously..some people didnt.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:44 PM   #23
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

That trailer actually looks really bad now looking at it. Back then it was amazing.

The models suck(everyone looks fat), the running animations, the celebration at the end, all look wrong. The uniforms were inaccurate.

Old 02-19-2009, 01:51 PM   #24
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Your original post wasn't really specific.

I didn't know you wanted people to look at the batted pass and caught at the end by a diving T.O.

I didn't think the video was all that great.

Anyway, no, it doesn't hurt to constructively criticize past Maddens and make suggestions for 10. Personally, I think it might be on the late side for that except for minor suggestions.

Last edited by roadman; 02-19-2009 at 01:54 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »