Home

Apex strikes Back!!!!

This is a discussion on Apex strikes Back!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2009, 03:23 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 38
Icon14 Apex strikes Back!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RHzG...e=subscription
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2009, 03:31 PM   #2
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Apex strikes Back!!!!

Yes!!!! Props to OS and Apex!

Last edited by therizing02; 02-17-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:36 PM   #3
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

I really do like watching his vids. He is correct though...Madden 10 can be a really great game because of all the interaction with the DEVS and US. Listening to the true fans of Madden can only make the game better. We all are here for one reason, and that is to help make the most realistic and fun football game to date.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:46 PM   #4
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

OVR: 20

I am optimistic as well, but the proof is in the pudding... Keeping expectations tempered.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:14 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 32

We came a long way from "if you don't like it, don't buy it". The lil people are making an impact on the game. Props again to Ian and Apex.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2009, 06:03 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 22

he's an honest guy and speaks truth...which is "hard" to find in this world we live in today. I wish more people were like Apexisfree because this world would be a better place..if people can just be honest with their opinions,etc and speak truth..we wouldnt have all this confusion we have in this world.

With that said, im looking forward to the future of gaming..as i mentioned about a year ago..the internet can be a VERY useful tool for developers and what i mean by that is communication with the "core" gamers. You know that old saying... two heads are better then one? Well here we are today with Ian and Tiburon Team starting to take full advantage of that by interacting with the core gamers...listening to us, hearing our idea's and using some of our input as a catalyst to improve madden.

This is exactly why i once said we should be EXCITED that we can now actually share input with the developers of madden and hopefully in return we can help make it a better game......isnt that what alot of us always dreamed of? Actually helping make a game better from the comfort of our own home? We should be hyped up about this...i am and have been...i actually helped made Project Gothem 4 a better game by sharing input and Bizzare Creations listend to my idea's and implemented them into the PG4...its possible but people gotta share idea's...speak up, open up and maybe you have an idea that may be revolutionary to videogames..its no different then the million's of idea's people in this world have that have yet to be discovered because they havent acted apon them yet or spoke about them yet...

Anyways...Apex seems to have alot of solid knowledge with gaming and what needs to be improved,etc...i highly recommend (if you havent already) to listen to him when he speaks...he's a knowledgeable man...

Last edited by Moegames; 02-17-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:45 PM   #7
MVP

Jet Sufferer's Arena

OVR: 12

Apex always takes 300 words to say what could be said in 30, but, strangely, I like listening to him, he's funny.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Sufferer
Apex always takes 300 words to say what could be said in 30, but, strangely, I like listening to him, he's funny.

hmm.. interesting observation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »