Home

49ers New uniforms in 10?

This is a discussion on 49ers New uniforms in 10? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-21-2009, 06:34 PM   #17
Pro

Bruin26's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: 49ers New uniforms in 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49kristian49
boy am i nervous and excited to see the new uni's. i hope they dont turn out ugly. i really really want the Deion's back i love those white pants.
I hate the white pants. I like the gold pants considering that is a major color for the team. I only liked them that season because they contoinued to use them once they went on that role wearing them, lol.

I actually would prefer they just kept the current ones since I like them.

anyone remember when they were going to change the helmet after I think it was the first of the back to back SB's they had. Might have been after the second one, but i thought it was the first. Anyway how they took away the SF on the helmet and just had the word $9ers in big white letters going across the helmet. Man those were so ugly and fans were so angry they changed it back before the season started. Only time I have ever seen a team do something like that after changing uniforms. At the time I was kinda excited to see what the new helmets were going to look like, but I was a kid and didn't know most likely they would suck, which it did. Good thing they fixed it before the season started.

The way the stadium situation is going, the helmets may have a big LA on them instead of a SF someday. I hope they don't move, but either way i will be a fan since I don't even live in California anymore. But if they had to move I'd rather see them in LA than somewhere else and would actually rather have that then them sharing a stadium with the Raiders.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:30 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by swill43507
You guys are so off,..LOL!!...Here's what the uni will look like and this is straight from a great source,...

1. The "SF" on the sleeve will be replaced with the profile of Bill Walsh.

2. The Face masks will be black

3. The Pants will be red, for home games and the pants white for road games,..
What "great source?" I'm pretty sure "championship colors" implies gold pants... although I could be wrong...

http://www.49ers.com/pressbox/news_d...tion=PR%20News
Old 02-21-2009, 11:13 PM   #19
All Star

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Go back to the throwbacks, but make the pants gold instead of khaki. Add gold trim to the numbers. Call it a day.

Not saying they will do that, but that's what I'd like to see.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:51 PM   #20
Ay Dios Mio!!!

Dorado45's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin26
I hate the white pants. I like the gold pants considering that is a major color for the team. I only liked them that season because they contoinued to use them once they went on that role wearing them, lol.

I actually would prefer they just kept the current ones since I like them.

anyone remember when they were going to change the helmet after I think it was the first of the back to back SB's they had. Might have been after the second one, but i thought it was the first. Anyway how they took away the SF on the helmet and just had the word $9ers in big white letters going across the helmet. Man those were so ugly and fans were so angry they changed it back before the season started. Only time I have ever seen a team do something like that after changing uniforms. At the time I was kinda excited to see what the new helmets were going to look like, but I was a kid and didn't know most likely they would suck, which it did. Good thing they fixed it before the season started.

The way the stadium situation is going, the helmets may have a big LA on them instead of a SF someday. I hope they don't move, but either way i will be a fan since I don't even live in California anymore. But if they had to move I'd rather see them in LA than somewhere else and would actually rather have that then them sharing a stadium with the Raiders.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MKOudXZY9g

are you talking about the helemt in the back the one with the big 49'ers with a red stroke
NCAA Team: Texas Longhorns

Your one stop shop for Hi-Res Covers & Hi-Res Cuts
Old 02-22-2009, 01:32 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

I'm thinking they should just add all variations of all uniforms and let the user pick what he wants to play in each game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2009, 05:37 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
I'm thinking they should just add all variations of all uniforms and let the user pick what he wants to play in each game.
Absolutely! It would take all of a day to do the necessary research.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »