Home

Finances/Fan Support Does it Matter

This is a discussion on Finances/Fan Support Does it Matter within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2009, 12:20 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 26
Finances/Fan Support Does it Matter

What's up fellas I got a quick question. I quit Madden 09 after about two weeks due to no online franchise/weak *** single player franchise mode and was wondering does finances/fan support in franchise mode still matter? I remember you used to have to sell your team if you went broke due to not winning games, or had too many high paid players. This was done in years past and to me was one of the best things in the franchise mode. Hopefully it it's gone it will make it to the new edition.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2009, 09:34 AM   #2
Banned

Re: Finances/Fan Support Does it Matter

Is that a yes or a no, or does no one play franchise?
Old 02-23-2009, 10:18 AM   #3
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11

I personally don't care about selling hot dogs and advertisements. Gimmicks to me.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:55 AM   #4
Banned

Well then you are obviously aren't interested in Franchise controls in a "Franchise" mode. A Franchise mode controls all aspects of the "Franchise" stick to online game-play homey
Old 02-23-2009, 10:59 AM   #5
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
Well then you are obviously aren't interested in Franchise controls in a "Franchise" mode. A Franchise mode controls all aspects of the "Franchise" stick to online game-play homey
Grow up man. I love franchise to death but I too am not interested in hot dogs, ticket prices, etc. Telling him to go play online b/c he has no interest in these gimmick features is uncalled for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2009, 11:59 AM   #6
Banned

Man don't try and come in here and be this guys Knight in shining armor. No personal attack was made. They got concession stand prices in the Show and guess what it is widely lauded as the most complete sports sim out there. this stuff is already in Madden so obviously they think it belongs in Franchise, I'm just saying to make it matter. If you don't agree just say "it's fine the way it is" dont come in here in super-hero mode
Old 02-23-2009, 12:04 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Wow. Good times.
Old 02-23-2009, 12:05 PM   #8
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
They got concession stand prices in the Show and guess what it is widely lauded as the most complete sports sim out there.
I could be wrong, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that concession stand prices isn't a major contribution to the success of MLB The Show. If the game did not have concession prices, I don't think it would no longer "the most complete sports sim out there."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »