Home

Ian, you want an easy way to know what to do for the game?

This is a discussion on Ian, you want an easy way to know what to do for the game? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 01:22 PM   #9
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: Ian, you want an easy way to know what to do for the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
I REALLY respect that comment Ian...
I was just about to say that. Pretty sweet quote from a dev.

Old 02-22-2009, 02:15 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 26

Well said Ian, I hope yall bust out with the game of the year
Old 02-22-2009, 03:29 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
I have the Xbox version that I actually play quite regularly on 360. Every so often I'll take it into work and have it looping in demo mode on my TV to remind people of all the little things they did.

Believe me I know that product extremely well...I studied the hell out of it when it came out since I was in direct competition with it, and I study the hell out of it now because I personally don't want people to ever to be able to compare us to them any more.
i love that spartan attitude ian!!! AAAAAAAAAARUUUUUUUU!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2009, 03:30 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 10

Any post beginning with "Ian," belongs in the wish-list section. This is getting annoying.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:41 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
I have the Xbox version that I actually play quite regularly on 360. Every so often I'll take it into work and have it looping in demo mode on my TV to remind people of all the little things they did.

Believe me I know that product extremely well...I studied the hell out of it when it came out since I was in direct competition with it, and I study the hell out of it now because I personally don't want people to ever to be able to compare us to them any more.
Wow, I am shocked. This has made me the most excited ever. I love 2k5, its the best game ever. And for you to actually try to build on those acomplishments and make them better, well thats just awesome. Thats what were all hoping for here. It isnt about 2k vs EA, its about EA sending us a great game, which in my humble opinion, hasnt been happening in the last few years. Cant wait to see 2010!
Old 02-22-2009, 04:19 PM   #14
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
I personally don't want people to ever to be able to compare us to them any more.
Ian...are you meaning to say this is your goal for Madden '10'?

Or is this more of a "process" to achieve this?

Hate to back you into a corner like this...but I just had to ask.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:02 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:

Im a diehard 2k5 player and Im pulling for Ian and crew.Maybe this year we finally Madden 2k5 10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2009, 05:08 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

thats the kind of determination i need ot hear from a game developer man. thank you!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »