Home

Hey Ian the Madden IQ...

This is a discussion on Hey Ian the Madden IQ... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6
Hey Ian the Madden IQ...

Will this be addressed? It was a good idea but the better you were the more impossible it was to play. Do you plan on refining it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2009, 12:33 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Hey Ian the Madden IQ...

I hope they do away with it. It resulted in less sliders when I think the game needs a lot more sliders. This way we can fine tune the game to our personal abilities to get realistic games and results.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:43 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfiant1
I hope they do away with it. It resulted in less sliders when I think the game needs a lot more sliders. This way we can fine tune the game to our personal abilities to get realistic games and results.
I believe it will still be there beacause it more work to pull it out than to just leave it there with no upgrades or additions.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:44 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 26

Don't quote me but i think Ian said its going to stay in. he didnt say anything about upgrading it or anything but im sure if they are going to we will find out later this year
Old 02-24-2009, 01:03 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 27

All it needs is an 'OFF' option, and then the addition of the CPU sliders that were taken out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2009, 01:08 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 7

I hope they did away with that stupid hologram. I want real football players and a real football field. I hope they add more sliders too.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:43 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 12

I agree on the holograms! Punt those out of the stadium along with the drills! Bring back training camp and the Madden bus going to different cities. Dont' just bring it back, with the capabilities of the PS3, they can bring back all of the old drills along with new ones. Training camp was a great way to improve various skills in the game. I play the PS2 '09 version on my PS3 and if I just want to get a quick fix I'll play the drills.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:49 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
All it needs is an 'OFF' option, and then the addition of the CPU sliders that were taken out.

Exactly That Madden IQ thing needs a option to turn it off, and the CPU sliders need to be put back in. Lets get back to straight up football, its neat to gauge yourself against the CPU, but head to head against a friend, I would love for it to be turned off and the game play just runs of sliders, attributes,tendencies, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »