Home

Weekly Preparation?

This is a discussion on Weekly Preparation? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do you want a Weekly Preparation in Madden 2010
Yes 55 79.71%
No 7 10.14%
Indifferent 7 10.14%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2009, 10:46 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Weekly Preparation?

I dont know if they can fix the fact that a 150 pd player can hit stick a 300 pd player and stop him in his tracks. thats why i was saying there needs to be stat boosts for someone who weighs more and is stronger like brandon jacobs would get a bigger boost to trucking by not as big to juking/spin then reggie bush.

this might be the best time to use this method too because they are streching the stats and there will be more room to work with because the average player will have like 60s and 70s for his stats.

i really do hope they can change the gameplay so we dont see what we have been seeing.

EDIT:
i wonder if any of the devs have looked at this and...you get the picture
Old 02-25-2009, 10:55 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 20

Yeah, linking the physical ratings to weight would probably be an easier way of making weight matter than actually implementing momentum so that could be the best way to go about that. However they do it they need to make weight matter.

I really hope some of the devs see this and take some of these ideas. There have been a lot of things mentioned in here that could really improve the game.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #51
MVP

what gets me the most is we posted all this and we had one other guy post after we started this convo lol

that and theres only like 50 votes but its still only been a day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2009, 12:00 AM   #52
MVP

OVR: 20

Yeah, there haven't really been a lot of comments here from others. Also 50 votes is pretty low for having been on here a full day. Hopefully at least one of the devs has at least looked at it even if they didn't post anything
Old 02-26-2009, 12:04 AM   #53
Pro

OVR: 10

ill add another post for you lol I really like this idea..what scares me is that everytime a developer responds to a thread he has a good answer..so when he doesnt respond......
Old 02-26-2009, 12:08 AM   #54
MVP

I have noticed that the devs often are very selective with their posting. you have to figure they are on thin ice because they can only let info out that they are told from upstairs they can let out.

I read a thread i dont remember if it was in ncaa or madden but it said they already had a list of what and when they would release info so that makes me think taht everything is already set in place and they are just taking ideas for 2011.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »