Home

Russell and the Raiders

This is a discussion on Russell and the Raiders within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2009, 01:54 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Russell and the Raiders

Matt Cassel stock shouldnt be crazy high he played for NE stocked with talent throwing bombs to moss etc.The guys is a freak,the one year wonder scares alot of scouts Rob Johnson,rick Mirer,Scott Mitchell,Matt Schaub.Roy Willams went for 1 and a 3 they over did that!!!

My point is potential to me hes going to overweight hes not a leader,but arm strengthh you wake up with it or you dont.He has a big arm size,and poetential.The draft class is a bit shallow Clauson,and Mccoy are the 2 best on my board maybe the kid from Kansas I think is rated high.Im going into the draft soon,hes throwing 2-3 ints a game for me.thanks for the help guys.
Old 02-27-2009, 01:58 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkizast
haha unfortunately it's looking that way.... i figure good ol' Al should have keeled over by then... not that i honestly think he's as bad as he was made out to be this year maybe... but then again i have no idea, i'm not in the Raiders front office i cant tell how things are really run there... but anyways ya hopefully soon they will figure out games are won in the trenches, it's gonna be a rocky road ahead of us until then... ... . .( I still want Crabtree though... )
I think every Raider fan is waiting for Davis to keel over, they say the organization has become very disfunctional...I think he went senile ever since the SB lost...it just put him over the edge lol.

I'm looking for Jamarcus to play better than last year....accuracy seemed terrible, but I definitely agree we need some better line play. We better pick up Crabtree if still available. We need some type of Reciever, rumors are we cutting Walker. So who does that leave....Lelie, Higgins, and Schelings? None are Number 1 worthy.....hope its not a sign of things to come.

We need the Tim Brown, Jerry Rice, Jerry Porter, combo again.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:36 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawz1979
Im going into my 3rd year in franchise with the Raiders the turnover with any player and team in NFL can change quick!That being said,I know AL Davis loves Russell with me he dosent fit he throws way to many pics.I try to keep the game as real as possible,would it not be keeping realstic if i traded him for a 1st round pick?I dont see much Oakland games just wondering what people thought?

What I did to try and make it somewhat realistic, I put players on the trading block to see what teams would offer for him but the trading logic sucked so I didnt always get what i thoguht was right
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2009, 03:55 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 7

There draft logic is bad on Madden I dont know how it is so bad when its next gen?On the Raiders return I dont think davis is to blame it the downfall.without him there may not be a AFC,or the raiders to say the least.In his prime one of the best owners hands down,not like some trying to make money he loves the raiders,just age has got to him sad.

I know hes high on Russell i here people talk about his passion for the game,weight,accuracy Vince young has flopped quick,so has Smith,is russell in this group yet??
Old 02-27-2009, 07:03 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 26

Realistically nobody would trade for him. Or Alex Smith for that matter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »