Home

Even the Show Messes Up Their Gimmicks

This is a discussion on Even the Show Messes Up Their Gimmicks within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2009, 08:52 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 29
Re: Even the Show Messes Up Their Gimmicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
I have all the respect in the world for the developers of each and every game. But until they start cutting prices on games, i will not be cutting my expectations. We each spend approx $65 bucks for each game. They arent doing this out of the good ness of their hearts, they get paid to develop games. So i will continue to ask for the world, and then i can evaluate if their efforts are worth my money, and if so, everyone wins.
Absolutely correct.... Couldn't agree with you more.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:36 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 7

Ha, after reading some responses it seems that one of the biggest problems with the game is no one is ever smart enough to rent the game before they buy it.

My point was, if a deb team like the show could ruin baserunning the way they did, try and imagine programming a football game. Who said 5 years btw? Ps3- 07 08 09, I"ok take your quips with a grain of salt because I'm still falling two short of 5.

It's not that you can't voice your opinion ravens fan guy, it's just that is all you guys do. I'm sure programming an Nfl game sounds easy from your couch, but the teams have a tough job, especially when you consider it's hard to rationalize moving away from a game design when the people who complain about it the most (you guys) buy it anyway.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:40 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
Absolutely correct.... Couldn't agree with you more.
Most overpowted thing about the price and buying it. They get paid to develop and market the game, not go toyour house and put a gun to yoiur head. Maybe the last 3 years you shouldve got mom to take you to blockbuster to rent it first
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2009, 12:42 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 26

Dude, word of advice, don't get mad when people don't agree with your posts and start attacking. Just accept the fact your critique is not widely accepted and move on. Keep it Moving
Old 03-04-2009, 12:49 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
After 5 years of the same thing..... No.
not to mention "the other" company has been able to do things with their football game(s) that EA is just now TRYING to do with theirs. . .
Old 03-04-2009, 01:04 PM   #14
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43

*Waits for a Mod to Lock this thread because it has no Madden Crap in it*

I swear, yes maybe The Show messed up something, but one thing that it has done is "PLEASED CUSTOMERS".

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Old 03-04-2009, 01:22 PM   #15
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyman5
*Waits for a Mod to Lock this thread because it has no Madden Crap in it*

I swear, yes maybe The Show messed up something, but one thing that it has done is "PLEASED CUSTOMERS".
Lol wow this went downhill in a hurry. Now where was that thread i was reading yesterday about the shortcomings of madden..... lol. if there was a 2k9 people wouldnt hate anywhere near as much on madden cuz they could have an alternate option. Im far from giving madden a break, no, they need a fire lit up underneath that a**. Seems like theres a spark going on right now. Ian and company.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2009, 01:51 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmccormi
Ha, after reading some responses it seems that one of the biggest problems with the game is no one is ever smart enough to rent the game before they buy it.

My point was, if a deb team like the show could ruin baserunning the way they did, try and imagine programming a football game. Who said 5 years btw? Ps3- 07 08 09, I"ok take your quips with a grain of salt because I'm still falling two short of 5.

It's not that you can't voice your opinion ravens fan guy, it's just that is all you guys do. I'm sure programming an Nfl game sounds easy from your couch, but the teams have a tough job, especially when you consider it's hard to rationalize moving away from a game design when the people who complain about it the most (you guys) buy it anyway.

2K Sports and Visual Concepts got it right 5 years ago and I don't think that anyone who pays good money for a product that has the same flaws over and over again should cut the manufacturer any slack when the competition got it right ( 2K5 )
a long time ago and just because that competition doesn't exist anymore doesn't mean that gamers have to take the same crap over and over again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »