Home

QB towels? Handwarmers?

This is a discussion on QB towels? Handwarmers? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
QB towels? Handwarmers?

I think it's time we get the QB towels and handwarmers that alot of players wear around their waste in the game(ofcourse make it weather appropriate).

Also alternate jerseys online should be in there this year. There is alot of people that play online so what's the point of all these alternate jerseys if we can never play with them online?

Please put alternate jerseys in this year!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2009, 05:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: QB towels? Handwarmers?

not to be sarcastic, but those towels would need to put flapping in the wind and moving all around with player movement, i'm not a programmer but would put even more strain on computing power, etc, esp if (suppose) all players had them all at once? Framefrate drop, etc. Perhaps resources are being allocated to other issues like AI, ball physics, etc that many would think more appropriate?
Old 03-04-2009, 06:05 PM   #3
Rookie

You wouldn't know because you're not a programmer. I assume they can do it. I think if we can see moving jerseys like what NBA 2k has been doing for 3 years now, then I think we can see a little towel movement(they don't have to put towels on all players, that itself wouldn't be realistic. Start off with just QB's and maybe a CB). Broaden your scope, think outside the box bro.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:11 PM   #4
MVP

Saber's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm not a programmer, OR a mod, but there's one thing I do know. There's no way this needed not one but TWO threads. As a matter of fact, if you had taken just a few moments to actually read the boards rather than sign up and start posting, you'd see that this has been on virtually every wish list thread since this generation of Madden. In the future, use the search function or try to at least read a few threads before posting a thread of your own.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:01 PM   #5
Rookie

The double post topic was an accident. I tried to delete one of them but could'nt find a delete topic option. Also, you are correct, I did sign-up and just started posting. I really don't come to this site that often and really didn't have the time to run a search and find out if this topic has been discussed. I apologize. And if you are not a mod, then calm down. It's really not that serious.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »