Home

this needs to be fixed

This is a discussion on this needs to be fixed within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2009, 12:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Icon13 this needs to be fixed

last night i was messing around and put in San Diegos K in at QB and simmed the game against Denver SD K threw the ball 48 times completed 31 for 355 yards 4TDs and only 1 INT and they won. in my opinion he should have been lucky to complete 10 for 100yards its a K
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 35
Re: this needs to be fixed

lol wow
Old 03-05-2009, 01:03 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

hmm....lol
Old 03-05-2009, 01:10 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 13

while this is amusing i have worse story to tell...

mine was in actually gameplay:

So im playing with vikings in franchise mode, all-madden, against the saints. I expect to get beat on pass defense thanks to the combination of robo qb and drew brees but i manage to injure brees in the first quarter (injury report says he's out for 3 quarters, so he'll be back in the final quarter)... so his backup comes in (i don't remember his name) and i manage to sack him and injure him within 2 plays of his arrival... the injury report says he's out for the game!!!! so i go to their depth chart to see how bad the 3rd string qb is.... THEY DON'T HAVE ONE!!!!... so i go to the next play and then go to replay to see who's throwing the ball.. it's wetherford (k or p.. not sure) and i can't remember what his passer ratings were but i think they were like 20 + 20ish.. anyway for 3 quarters he proceeded to throw 22/26 3tds 0 int 2 sacks... most of the passes were woblers and sometimes really weak but he still won the game for them... brees came back in and killed me off... i was so angry but couldn't help but laugh... ahhh good times
Old 03-05-2009, 04:44 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 35

Lol oh dang, i hope this is fixed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by salbowski
while this is amusing i have worse story to tell...

mine was in actually gameplay:

So im playing with vikings in franchise mode, all-madden, against the saints. I expect to get beat on pass defense thanks to the combination of robo qb and drew brees but i manage to injure brees in the first quarter (injury report says he's out for 3 quarters, so he'll be back in the final quarter)... so his backup comes in (i don't remember his name) and i manage to sack him and injure him within 2 plays of his arrival... the injury report says he's out for the game!!!! so i go to their depth chart to see how bad the 3rd string qb is.... THEY DON'T HAVE ONE!!!!... so i go to the next play and then go to replay to see who's throwing the ball.. it's wetherford (k or p.. not sure) and i can't remember what his passer ratings were but i think they were like 20 + 20ish.. anyway for 3 quarters he proceeded to throw 22/26 3tds 0 int 2 sacks... most of the passes were woblers and sometimes really weak but he still won the game for them... brees came back in and killed me off... i was so angry but couldn't help but laugh... ahhh good times
Playing on all madden will cause all CPU players to play above their levels causing anyone to be able to be put in as the CPU QB and play well

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »