Home

Do You Blame Ian For...

This is a discussion on Do You Blame Ian For... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Is This All Ian's Fault?
Yes- Thanks a lot 12 37.50%
No 20 62.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-09-2009, 11:53 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Do You Blame Ian For...

Ian deserves a lot of credit posting early news for madden 10 and fixes a bunch of glitches and getting our input on issues we have with madden 09. This was a bad joke. Espeacially since today is MM
R.I.P Sean Taylor #21

Washington Redskins
Los Angeles Lakers

XBOX 360 Gamertag: HOLLYWOOD III

Last edited by hollywood21; 03-09-2009 at 11:55 AM.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 25

Is this some kind of bad joke?

This is not funny, at all. I can't understand why in the world you would post something like this.

Old 03-09-2009, 12:00 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 20

Although the explosion of polls is Ian's fault I don't think it is a bad thing. It offers the opportunity for us to discuss each of the features and see how everyone feels about them and if the devs see them than it offers them an opinion from the community on each feature.

The only threads that really bother me are the "hey Ian" threads. Those really have gotten out of control.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:03 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1

This is not funny, at all. I can't understand why in the world you would post something like this.
Many reasons, mostly to pass some time and see how smart these boards are:

1) Only The Watcher picked up on the irony- congrats

2) See how many people are already buying into the hype just because a developer has come on the site and is talking to you guys. What a joke

3) See if anyone reads posts through or just hit the reply as soon as they see something they don't like. The first post says this was a joke, yet so many people are getting upset

4) To see if anyone on here knows how to take a joke or not, apparantlyy not. Even if you don't consider it funny, I'm getting a kick out of watching all the boyys and girls wet themselves any time someone "may have" taken a swipe at Ian.

I swear, some of you would take up arms to defend EA and Ian if need be... I bet August feels like an eternity away
Old 03-09-2009, 12:16 PM   #21
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmccormi
Many reasons, mostly to pass some time and see how smart these boards are:

1) Only The Watcher picked up on the irony- congrats

2) See how many people are already buying into the hype just because a developer has come on the site and is talking to you guys. What a joke

3) See if anyone reads posts through or just hit the reply as soon as they see something they don't like. The first post says this was a joke, yet so many people are getting upset

4) To see if anyone on here knows how to take a joke or not, apparantlyy not. Even if you don't consider it funny, I'm getting a kick out of watching all the boyys and girls wet themselves any time someone "may have" taken a swipe at Ian.

I swear, some of you would take up arms to defend EA and Ian if need be... I bet August feels like an eternity away
Running the BS flag on #3. Nice try, the edit part wasn't up there in the beginning. Why try to take a swipe at Ian? What did he do to you?

It's not hype, if that's the way you want to read it, that's your opinion, not fact. Just like my opinion is Ian and company is providing feedback, not hype, my opinion, not fact.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2009, 12:30 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Running the BS flag on #3. Nice try, the edit part wasn't up there in the beginning. Why try to take a swipe at Ian? What did he do to you?

It's not hype, if that's the way you want to read it, that's your opinion, not fact. Just like my opinion is Ian and company is providing feedback, not hype, my opinion, not fact.
Half right, it wasn't there on your first post, but I put it up on the two replies I made after your post.

Hype- to stimulate, excite, or create interest in... I'd say anything Ian has said in these forums should be considered hype as it changes the level of interest amongst the posters... When he posts the MM stuff, that is hype not feedback
Old 03-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 25

This is the first thread I actually want a mod to close...
Old 03-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #24
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmccormi
Half right, it wasn't there on your first post, but I put it up on the two replies I made after your post.

Hype- to stimulate, excite, or create interest in... I'd say anything Ian has said in these forums should be considered hype as it changes the level of interest amongst the posters... When he posts the MM stuff, that is hype not feedback
Again, if you say so, that's your opinion. My opinion to agree to disagree.

Hype is a personal thing. If you allow to be hype, then it's hype to you. Personally, for me, I won't get hyped in January for a game coming out in August. I won't get hyped until I buy it and play it.

Again, why take a swipe at Ian? What did he do to you?

Yeah, I get it, it was a joke at someone else's expense, right?

Last edited by roadman; 03-09-2009 at 12:48 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »