Home

WHAT FEATURE YOU'LL LIKE TO SEE FROM 2K5 AND ALL PRO TO GO IN MADDEN 10

This is a discussion on WHAT FEATURE YOU'LL LIKE TO SEE FROM 2K5 AND ALL PRO TO GO IN MADDEN 10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2009, 11:27 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: WHAT FEATURE YOU'LL LIKE TO SEE FROM 2K5 AND ALL PRO TO GO IN MADDEN 10

Quote:
WHAT FEATURE YOU'LL LIKE TO SEE FROM 2K5 AND ALL PRO TO GO IN MADDEN 10
EVERYTHING...

if they repacked NFL2k5 in a madden box with updated rosters id pay 100 dollars for it. honestly an updated NFL2k5 roster with the ability to play online would have been a better game then madden 2009 on next gen:

- better game play
- more camera angles
- more controller options
- better franchise mode
- online franchise
- a website where you can view your online franchise
- making use of the epsn license for presentation

i mean honestly, think about it... of the above i listed which were in 2k5, how many of those are on wishlists posted in just the past couple days for madden 2010.

a game 5 years ago has things we are begging for in madden NEXTGEN, for 2010
Old 03-13-2009, 02:10 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank26

the ol/dl interaction. Especially where the NT in a 3-4 would actually take on 2 blockers.
thats what im waiting for. the NT take on 2 blockers.
or the end of the oline (guard/tackle) double teaming someone the likes of justin Tuck....imagine when osi returns!!??
this would put a presence on a dominant dline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
I expect many people to disagree with this, but I always felt like the button tapping was alot more realistic than just holding down a button (which feels like steering compared to running).
Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
I am not OK with taping buttons. I like the hockey approach (no speed button) runners accelerate based on ratings and get to a top speed based on ratings.

holding down turbo is stupid. i too like the button tapping.
there SHOULD be a change from 2k & madden and it should be like the hockey approacvh. have the speed ratings determine speed. why make someone a 90 speed YET you can hold turbo/tap a button fast and make them faster....lol
if they are a 90 speed then they are a 90 speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
I agree too!

Every WR catch animation, i seriously did an experiment where i threw about 50 balls in practice mode, diff routes and all and i got about 6 different catch animations for madden and 2 when the receiver goes across the middle.

All Pro 2k8 i had about triple that on passes across the middle. And i love how you can catch a pass in stride without going into some alligator motion and slowing down like in Madden 09.
this pisses me off about madden. you throw a perfect pass and the wr ALWAYS slows down. whether its a pass across the middle or a high arching lob deep. they always stop for the catch animation.
2k hit this one right on once again!
Old 03-13-2009, 02:47 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyjay14
EVERYTHING...

if they repacked NFL2k5 in a madden box with updated rosters id pay 100 dollars for it. honestly an updated NFL2k5 roster with the ability to play online would have been a better game then madden 2009 on next gen:

- better game play
- more camera angles
- more controller options
- better franchise mode
- online franchise
- a website where you can view your online franchise
- making use of the epsn license for presentation

i mean honestly, think about it... of the above i listed which were in 2k5, how many of those are on wishlists posted in just the past couple days for madden 2010.

a game 5 years ago has things we are begging for in madden NEXTGEN, for 2010
It makes you wonder why the NFL2k people don't just release a game with all their 2k5 features in it, but fake players but a powerful editing mode and allowing edited rosters to be used in an on-line franchise.

It would probably take a week max for the community to alter the rosters to the real NFL ones and there you go, you've got yourself a fantastic product. Its unfortuante that the 2k team doesn't have enough faith in the communitiy to do this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2009, 02:51 PM   #36
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

I just want realtime injuries. I remember playing GAMEDAY 2000 and if a player was fatigued but you continued to hold down sprint he would pull his hamstring and have to hop for the rest of the play. and this was on PS1
Old 03-13-2009, 05:18 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnKill
It makes you wonder why the NFL2k people don't just release a game with all their 2k5 features in it, but fake players but a powerful editing mode and allowing edited rosters to be used in an on-line franchise.

It would probably take a week max for the community to alter the rosters to the real NFL ones and there you go, you've got yourself a fantastic product. Its unfortuante that the 2k team doesn't have enough faith in the communitiy to do this.
yeah, i think thats what we all expected all pro football 2k8 to be. but they went another direction. i think it was a big miss for them
Old 03-13-2009, 05:25 PM   #38
Rookie

Triathlete_201's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremedunkz
I remember playing GAMEDAY 2000 and if a player was fatigued but you continued to hold down sprint he would pull his hamstring and have to hop for the rest of the play. and this was on PS1
This happens in APF2k8 in realtime.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:27 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

If EA wants to bring back formation shifts on offense they should do it the way 2k did it in 2k8. They should also give us multiple motion for offense.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:29 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremedunkz
I just want realtime injuries. I remember playing GAMEDAY 2000 and if a player was fatigued but you continued to hold down sprint he would pull his hamstring and have to hop for the rest of the play. and this was on PS1
LMAO I would of never remembered that until you said it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »