Home

Franchise Changes

This is a discussion on Franchise Changes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Are you a Franchise Player?
Yes 123 97.62%
No 3 2.38%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-15-2009, 04:41 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Franchise Changes

You are right on the money!! If any of you have played Head Coach, the game was very good. All they need to do is take that game and use it for Madden.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:47 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Honestly, atmosphere in franchise mode is the most important in my opinion.

I really do not feel a difference between a regular season game and a playoff game. There should be a difference.

I also want some proof that I won a Super Bowl. Sure, I got a cut-scene of some players celebrating but that's about it. No Trophy, No nothing. This is 2009, seriously.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:57 PM   #19
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

WISHLIST
Old 03-15-2009, 09:15 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtifuljoe71
You are right on the money!! If any of you have played Head Coach, the game was very good. All they need to do is take that game and use it for Madden.

This.

Madden '10 "foundation" + depth of Head Coach 09 = my dream franchise mode.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:16 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremedunkz
It's the middle of March....

March
April
May
June
July

5 months of updates coming...patience.

We have been patient enough...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2009, 07:22 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSafety20
-Beginning Franchise Option: Give us the choice of when we would like to start our franchise. Let us pick between starting the franchise in the start of the pre-season (as it is now) or starting in the beginning of free agency of last off-season when all of the new roster/coaching moves are beginning; maybe we wanted our team to sign that big free agent, make that huge draft day pick, or trade for a huge playmaker. Start us out at day 1 of the off-season after the pro-bowl and let us roll. Have the CPU teams make the same decisions as their real-life counter parts, but if I want to try to sign Albert Haynesworth let Haynesworth decide between my offer and the Redskins' offer. Same with trades, cuts, etc.
What's your guys' thoughts on this idea? I personally like it the most out of all of the changes. And I would like to get some momentum going for it, although its probably too late for it to show up in the game this year. But I think it'd be great if it made it into the game in the near future, especially for huge team fans who follow a team throughout the whole year, like myself.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:36 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
Youve been clogging up the boards with your whining and crying about no online franchise, even though thats been discussed ad nauseum, so how are you any different? You arent a mod or anyone special on this board, so let the mods decide what should and shouldnt be posted, and if you dont like it, dont read it. Its that simple.
Dude I made maybe two threads on the subject one of which was a 5 star thread, so obviously it made a valid point, not to mention I was asking a legitimate question. Nice try though playboy step your game up.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
Dude I made maybe two threads on the subject one of which was a 5 star thread, so obviously it made a valid point, not to mention I was asking a legitimate question. Nice try though playboy step your game up.
Your clogging again!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »