Home

Madden NextGen Community Checklist

This is a discussion on Madden NextGen Community Checklist within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2009, 06:21 PM   #9
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Madden NextGen Community Checklist

Dude, its JUNK ON THIS BOARD. There is a wishlist sub forum, it will be legitmate info there.

Why do you think that subforum is even there? For looks? For goofing around? No, its so you can post your wishes and hope for it to be in the game next year.
What? You dont think Ian and co reads it? They do.

Last edited by bowdown2shadi; 03-14-2009 at 06:23 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:29 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 16

wishlist forum please.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:41 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
Ahhhhh

Edit: Mods need to re-establish control of this board. There's been a lot junk posted in the last week.
Agree this nonsense must stop.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2009, 02:09 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
Dude, he just posted this list yesterday. The last time I checked, it was on the third page. No need to post it again.
i consolidated 3 posts and deleted the others... well i deleted mine and IM'd capn asking him to delete his.... taking 3 posts and making them 1 is supposed to hellp things, reduce clutter and repetition, etc... that was the purpose... not to spam
Old 03-15-2009, 02:24 PM   #13
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyjay14
i consolidated 3 posts and deleted the others... well i deleted mine and IM'd capn asking him to delete his.... taking 3 posts and making them 1 is supposed to hellp things, reduce clutter and repetition, etc... that was the purpose... not to spam
Reduce the clutter by putting it were its suppose to go, wishlist forum. Its a wishlist. That forum is to reduce clutter.

Why is this thread still open? These threads use to be locked when we had the Official Wishlist thread, then we made a wishlist subforum and these threads still dont get locked? C'mon.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:35 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
Reduce the clutter by putting it were its suppose to go, wishlist forum. Its a wishlist. That forum is to reduce clutter.

Why is this thread still open? These threads use to be locked when we had the Official Wishlist thread, then we made a wishlist subforum and these threads still dont get locked? C'mon.
i didn't put it in the wishlist forum because there is almost no traffic and no one reads those posts. in the general forum people read it... and can comment or add to it. int he wishlist forum its mixed in with a billion other posts that never get read by other users.

the wishlist forum is basically a trash can. the few threads in their that are well done cant even be read because they are like 10,000 pages long and not updated on the front
Old 03-15-2009, 02:44 PM   #15
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi

I heard Ian was telling the mods not to lock threads so I think that's why the forum has gone to **** lately.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2009, 02:48 PM   #16
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyjay14
i didn't put it in the wishlist forum because there is almost no traffic and no one reads those posts. in the general forum people read it... and can comment or add to it. int he wishlist forum its mixed in with a billion other posts that never get read by other users.

the wishlist forum is basically a trash can. the few threads in their that are well done cant even be read because they are like 10,000 pages long and not updated on the front
Sorry, that is wrong that no one reads those post.

Ian suggested the wishlist forum to be added, so, I'm sure he reads it and that is who counts.

And most of the big things suggested for 10 might be too late as the ideas are mostly finished for 10 according to Ian. They are now implementing the ideas for 10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »