Home
View Poll Results: online team play in madden.
yes 45 61.64%
no 28 38.36%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-15-2009, 09:40 AM   #33
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: 11 vs 11

I think plenty enough people would play o-line (if they put in a new dline-oline system) but I think it would be really neat if your player got rated by various drills. But not to where just anybody can be a 90 ovr. Have drills against other humans like you actually do in the game. I am not talking about the 40 or bench. I mean if your a gaurd maybe have a pass blocking drill (pass pro) and run blocking (inside drill). This could work on both sides of the ball. And everything would factor in your OVR, how good the player you went up against was, how many sacks allowed, etc.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:43 AM   #34
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me
humm come to think of it is there any xbox live game thats gotten over 16 players in one match yet??.correct me if iam worng but i know the most ive seen was motogp with was 16 on track at one time.
16's the most I've seen but Ive seen PS3 support up to 32 players in a fps..can't think of the name right now though. We might have to want for the next next gen system to get 11v11 going.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:44 AM   #35
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

5 on 5 would be amazing in madden. And i believe FIFA has 10 on 10 online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2009, 11:13 AM   #36
MVP

OVR: 12

I voted NO, never liked coop football. It just doesn't work for me especially on offense. Rather dev time be used for Online Franchise Mode.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:16 AM   #37
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me
First let me start off by saying that i know this wont be in madden 10 BUT..in the furture would you like to see madden go the nhl09 route and do an online team play mode?? 11 vs 11 if its possible at all. wouldnt you think that would be cool? and what position would you play??
No, I would never want to play this, especially with people I dont know.

Why?

Because all it takes is one guy who thinks hes hot **** on defense running around like an idiot and it ruins the game for everybody else. No one would run their assigned routes, no one would follow the right blocks, it would just be terrible. I can barely play 2-2 with people for those reasons
Old 03-15-2009, 01:28 PM   #38
Rookie

This would be nice. I think you should have to do something hard to gain attribute points for ur players skill sets though. Can't jump into it with 6 ppl trying to be the QB. If we have to build up our skill sets, top rating gets position, then it goes from there. That way you can look and see who's competent where. I wouldn't want to be a WR with a 67 rated QB. Have a favorite position rating based on the skills you master in mini-game type challenges, but alot harder.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:50 PM   #39
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVELL
This would be nice. I think you should have to do something hard to gain attribute points for ur players skill sets though. Can't jump into it with 6 ppl trying to be the QB. If we have to build up our skill sets, top rating gets position, then it goes from there. That way you can look and see who's competent where. I wouldn't want to be a WR with a 67 rated QB. Have a favorite position rating based on the skills you master in mini-game type challenges, but alot harder.
thats the only way it would work, if you had a created guy and paired him with other created players. Problem is, will a rb become a receiver in a 5 wide, with a te become a 4th wr in an offense, etc. Its very complicated, but I cant imagine people actually wanting to play a game as a lineman or d tackle. A zone on defense would be pretty much impossible. Itd be hard for a QB because receivers would most likely be running around like their heads are cut off trying to find open seams. Itd have to be run a lot like Superstar mode.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:04 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 3

If M.A.G. can have 256 players at once madden should be able to do 11 on 11. i mean 128 vs 128 online FPS with an insanely large map has got to be more taxing then madden 11 on 11 right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »