Home

QB walk glitch must be stopped

This is a discussion on QB walk glitch must be stopped within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2009, 09:02 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: QB walk glitch must be stopped

While I agree with you completely, you have to realize censorship exsists and first amendment rights are rarely if ever upheld in court, It is for the judge and society to decide what is acceptable and what exactly can be displayed, case in point, The director of "Two Girls and a Cup" a popular internet video a few years ago has been in court for obsenity charges, while it is a vile video they broke no laws and had a right to post this filth but thier first amendment rights are thrown out because a judge says so..no other reason. My point is though this info is not obscene it is in my and many peoples oppinion disgusting and should not be able to be spread like a virus on the web.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:37 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

ITz EpiiPHaNy23 (xbl) just used this glitch against me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9eZh9MURE
Old 03-18-2009, 03:01 PM   #19
Rookie

i hope IAN has this fools record reset
Old 03-18-2009, 04:18 PM   #20
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

I hope IAN either reads this thread or someone pm's it to him. That link doesnt need to be shutdown but the glitches need to be fixed. They should spend the money get the guide and release a patch stopping them. Since i have seen other dev's on here (other games) ask in detail how to stop these things i assume madden has in intrest in eliminating the glitches. You can by a step by step guide for under $10. I know madden can afford it you took 6x that this year from me and everyone else. You see them step by step. Eliminate them. if they dont, that tells me madden enjoys their glitch crowd so they can hold those cheese tournys.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:35 PM   #21
Rookie

they can stop them by eliminating those using them but having seen my thread up 3 days and having not seen one of the developers even comment it seems they dont much care, eh well yet another year online will be ruined by cheaters.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »