Home

QB walk glitch must be stopped

This is a discussion on QB walk glitch must be stopped within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2009, 08:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
QB walk glitch must be stopped

I have been violated! By this I mean I've fallin victim to the infamous QB walk glitch. No clue what I am talking about? I dont blame you I was unaware of this evil garbage cheating til DPain3513 did it several times during the game, hed audible n audible n audible til his qb would walk into the endzone n then itd snap the ball n it was a td, not only was that the case he n his lil cronies lilwest51 and lilsteve2009 would contact you to join a LIVE Party simply to berate you n laugh about cheating you and talking to some of there past opponents this is a normal practice for these scumbags..they MUST be stopped!

Last edited by humblerumbler; 03-16-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2009, 09:22 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: QB walk glitch must be stopped

Erm could you explain in detail what this glitch is
Old 03-16-2009, 11:39 AM   #3
Rookie

check it out...I posted this in the glitch thread awhile back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3mLy78Jw8w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTlJMGBVtxU
" Sonny Liston is nothing. The man can't talk. The man can't fight. The man needs to take talking lessons. The man needs to take fighting lessons. And since he's fighting me, he needs falling lessons."

Muhammad Ali...
Old 03-16-2009, 11:43 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 8

So.... you were cheated in an online game..... and your point is??? Thats just the name of the game, its been going on for years now. If its not one glitch its another. Things like this happen, period. Its the exploits of the actual gameplay on each and every down that I care about, not some random occurance that no tournament or league would ever accept for 2 seconds.

Yea, it sucks, but who cares? Its a meaningless online game, not worth crying about.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Its a video game... grow a set and act like a man

set down the control...and walk away

"contact you and berate you", they sent a text..not like you have to read it.

if your playing against a cheeser/glitcher/cheater.... just quit, who cares? its a game.

If i get pissed off, i quit, hit my bong, and do something else. Sure i get frustrated, but act like a man, not a video game b!tch, i'm sure as you typed this post you got more and more angry while you could have just brushed your shoulder off, quit against this douch, and started a new game against a legit opp.

And i'm ranked like 1000 online... haven't been online in over a week, and just quit against cheaters, but i'm still 190-90. So not like i'm some dude thats 11-68 saying its all good...but dude, calm down, its a game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2009, 12:14 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Sounds like sin18 and tmulk are users of the glitch instead of just toleraters. Some people like to when. It's just a game . . . . Well duh !!! You tell me how often you like to be cheated (Not to mention quitting makes the non-cheater look bad). Even though I don't play online because they removed hardcore ranked games, If i did, I would care about my record. That when I loss it was because some1 was better at the game than me.

Last edited by jaiy360; 03-16-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:39 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Jaiy, Because i told him to calm down and said quit if they cheat now i am a glitcher? hahaha, your logic is perfect!

i play hdset gms, and most of the people who glitch either care about their record to much, or glitch to fluster the other person. If you quit they have to waste 25 minutes of their life playing the CPU(minimum) just to get a win... i usually text them that to, and then they gloat when the score is 60-7, and i'm like..."i care why? did u enjoy the last hour of ur life? or bust ur @ss for a stupid goal, i'm ganna go finish my college degree"(i get my Asst. in 3 months, what what!)

and doesn't my 90 losses kinda reflect the fact i don't glitch? if i could glitch don't ya think i'd have afew less losses?

and i do care about my record, but after i broke top 600, was like 550 for awhile, i stopped caring...

who seriously cares its an online record? tomorrow it won't matter if u lost today. and next year, your record won't even exist! so i'm just saying, calm down, its a game... if your that angry, quit.

and once agin Jaiy, ur soooo smart...
Old 03-16-2009, 01:18 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX CASCABEL Xx
check it out...I posted this in the glitch thread awhile back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3mLy78Jw8w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTlJMGBVtxU
As messed up as glitchers are...I couldnt help but laugh when I first watched it. I gave up playing online because the general base of people either care WAY to much about a game or they just glitch and its no fun. I have maybe played 1-4 matches online and they were unranked.

Im a fan of remove all glitches and exploits and punish those who do find new ones and try and cheat. In the case of the 99 glitchers in NHL 09 its beyond stupid that EA doesnt ban these players from playing online. Also, On NHL its almost a 9/10 player base online thats doing the 99 glitch or some other form of an exploit/cheese.

Heres a link about the 99 glitch. They finally chose to fix it but the game has been out since september 2008...thats nearly half a year to fix a major issue.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/spor...615&pid=946759

How hard would it be to put together a team of people post release and allow players to send plays from replay into them to ID cheaters/glitchers? Its not "cost effective" but it just shows the standards that EA is at. Glitching/cheating or using exploits in "Eve" and other MMRPG is strictly forbidden and if you get caught(and you will end up getting caught) they ban your account.

Even if EA couldnt ban them from playing their online games...which we have to log into their sever or whatever it is to play online....They could do a one week suspension for a first time offense then a 2 week then a 4 week(see where im going)

EDIT:
The ban would be for only people who use glitches or exploits repeatively during online gameplay. If they chose to only run a 5 wide set or cover 3 all game long then thats how they coach their team, it may not be real but its still playing fair.

Last edited by Glorious Arc; 03-16-2009 at 01:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »