Home

Official post your own Rosters and ratings

This is a discussion on Official post your own Rosters and ratings within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NBA 2K22 Review: The Best 2K Game in Years
FIFA 22 First Impressions
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-20-2009, 02:57 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Official post your own Rosters and ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Russell plays for the Raiders the 2nd worst franchise in the league with so so talent!

Theres a line drawn in talent and just flat out bad. Russell is on the flat out bad part. I have watched him play and he make 1 bad decision after another. He realy has sucked. I cant see him doing any better on a team like NE.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:00 AM   #58
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
No matter how any of you feel about race. If you dont think that being the all american White QB dont help your media persona ya'll are blind.

As you may have or may have not realize im black ,but that doesnt remove the fact that there is a stigma about black Qb's for decades and if you havent notice it your eyes are closed.

Ok, im white and I hate most white people at our school because of there haitred (I live in the south). Yes there has been a stigma but you are getting mad because of the bashing toward black QBs that aside from McNabb, are horrible. Jackson, Young, Vick, Leftwhich, have not lived up to expectations.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:02 AM   #59
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83evans
Thats because of where they get drafted. Young, McNabb, Russell, and Vick were all in top 5 in the 1st round. They have a huge target because of expectations. You see the same with Leinart, Alex Smith, Aaron Rodgers, Flacco etc.
But how many get the public backlash like Vick(just based off football) or McNabb? I was a big David Carr fan I dont think it was his fault that line suck but still didnt get the backlash that black QB's get.

Maybe you guys dont notice and thats a good thing I guess. But I notice it and it happens with every black QB gets a lil extra criticism.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:04 AM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Look at what I was quoting. Im saying hes a UFA who is playing like a top 10 pick.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He said they treat Romo like hes a top ten pick, as to say they shouldnt treat him like that, and you said what you said and i added to that, about Romo throwing 66 tds in his 2 full starter seasons, to say he deserves to be treated as a top ten pick cause he plays Better than a top 10 pick. Understand?!?!
Old 03-20-2009, 03:04 AM   #61
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
Ok, im white and I hate most white people at our school because of there haitred (I live in the south). Yes there has been a stigma but you are getting mad because of the bashing toward black QBs that aside from McNabb, are horrible. Jackson, Young, Vick, Leftwhich, have not lived up to expectations.
Im sorry whos mad? I am simply pointing out things that I notice

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2009, 03:08 AM   #62
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
Theres a line drawn in talent and just flat out bad. Russell is on the flat out bad part. I have watched him play and he make 1 bad decision after another. He realy has sucked. I cant see him doing any better on a team like NE.
The same thing could have been said about Eli Manning in the New York media area and there still wasnt the same kinda backlash!

I guess there's no use in trying to point it out I guess the eyes see what they wanna see!

Old 03-20-2009, 03:08 AM   #63
Rookie

Americas Team1's Arena

OVR: 10

did they change the ratings system?
Old 03-20-2009, 03:14 AM   #64
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He said they treat Romo like hes a top ten pick, as to say they shouldnt treat him like that, and you said what you said and i added to that, about Romo throwing 66 tds in his 2 full starter seasons, to say he deserves to be treated as a top ten pick cause he plays Better than a top 10 pick. Understand?!?!
I never said Romo was a bad Qb I like Romo game. As far as personally its up and down when the media kiss his *** I dont like him. When they bash him for stupid stuff like going on vacation I like and defend him.

But that dont change the fact he's a overrated choke artist!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »