Home

Official post your own Rosters and ratings

This is a discussion on Official post your own Rosters and ratings within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NBA 2K22 Review: The Best 2K Game in Years
FIFA 22 First Impressions
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-20-2009, 03:17 AM   #65
Rookie

Americas Team1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Official post your own Rosters and ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
I would take Vick over Romo any day! Any Day it aint even close!
Thats cause Vick is BLACK and Romo is WHITE. The better QB is ROMO.You do know that QBs passed the ball good(one thing vick couldnt do)all he could do was run thats it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2009, 03:20 AM   #66
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83evans
Ok, im white and I hate most white people at our school because of there haitred (I live in the south). Yes there has been a stigma but you are getting mad because of the bashing toward black QBs that aside from McNabb, are horrible. Jackson, Young, Vick, Leftwhich, have not lived up to expectations.
Thats great im glad you feel that way

But how can you label Jackson as horrible with such limited action and his lasted proformance was damn good? Leftwich Horrible are you serious only reason hes not in Jacksonville are injuries and David Garrard!

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:24 AM   #67
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team1
Thats cause Vick is BLACK and Romo is WHITE. The better QB is ROMO.You do know that QBs passed the ball good(one thing vick couldnt do)all he could do was run thats it.
You dont know me so dont tell me why I would choose Vick over Romo thanks! 1st off Vicks a winner and won with limited offenses talent at that. No he wasnt the greatest Passer ,but he was more than well enough has Wideout drop more passes than I think I ever seen. But still manage to win playoff games unlike Romo who had the better team on both sides of the ball!

Old 03-20-2009, 03:25 AM   #68
Underdog

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team1
did they change the ratings system?
The ratings system didn't change, but the dev team has commented that ratings as a whole will be scaled back this year. For example, no longer will there be 17 left tackles with an OVR of 90 or better (as there are in the final Madden 09 roster update on XBOX360); ratings will be more spread out across the board. Should make for a more interesting game where players' strengths and weaknesses are more apparent.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:26 AM   #69
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krioniq
The ratings system didn't change, but the dev team has commented that ratings as a whole will be scaled back this year. For example, no longer will there be 17 left tackles with an OVR of 90 or better (as there are in the final Madden 09 roster update on XBOX360); ratings will be more spread out across the board. Should make for a more interesting game where players' strengths and weaknesses are more apparent.
Are there scraping the weapon feature or not?

Old 03-20-2009, 03:31 AM   #70
Rookie

Americas Team1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
You dont know me so dont tell me why I would choose Vick over Romo thanks! 1st off Vicks a winner and won with limited offenses talent at that. No he wasnt the greatest Passer ,but he was more than well enough has Wideout drop more passes than I think I ever seen. But still manage to win playoff games unlike Romo who had the better team on both sides of the ball!
I read enough of ur post to know that you would choose vick over Romo cause hes black.And vick WAS NOT a winner
Old 03-20-2009, 03:49 AM   #71
Rookie

Americas Team1's Arena

Dallas Cowboys

QB-T.Romo-92

RB-M.Barber-89

RB-F.Jones-81

RB-T.Choice-78

TE-J.Witten-98

TE.M.Bennett-83

WR-R.Williams-90

WR-P.Crayton-84

WR-M.Austin-77

OT-F.Adams-89

OT-M.Colombo-88

OG-K.Koiser-82

OG-L.Davis-93

C-A.Gurode-91

DE-I.Olshansky-84

DE.M.Spears-79

DT-J.Ratliff-92

OLB-D.Ware-98

OLB-A.Spencer-79

MLB-B.James-88

MLB-K.Brooking-85

CB-T.Newman-95

CB-M.Jenkins-83

FS-K.Hamlin-87

SS-G.Sensabaugh-80

K-N.Folk-93

P-M.McBriar-97
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2009, 03:54 AM   #72
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krioniq
1 - Tarvaris Jackson arguably has one of the better defenses in the NFL on his team, and certainly Adrian Peterson is a special running back helping out their offense.

2 - If you think that Tony Romo was the sole reason for the Cowboys' collapse, you obviously didn't watch the Cowboys much. The offensive line was inconsistent, the secondary was shaky outside of Terence Newman, and the offense lacked a home-run threat to keep defenses honest after Felix Jones got hurt. Along similar lines, the offense was never the same once we started playing Terrell Owens and Roy Williams at the same time, either. I'll readily admit that Tony Romo certainly didn't play his best football down the stretch, but he wasn't the sole reason for the Cowboys' slide out of the playoff picture. I'd still take Romo over Jackson, and the majority of starting quarterbacks in the NFL, without having second thoughts about it.

3 - Shame on you for playing the race card, repeatedly. Race has absolutely nothing to do with it; if Jackson's performance coming into this season had indicated that he had the stuff to play NFL quarterback, he would have started. Injury or no, his history as a player is that of struggling to succeed under center, and thus why Frerotte started.
As an Eagles fan you can probably guess that I HATE TONY ROMO and EVERYTHING COWBOYS with all of my being.....but even I can't find the nerve to say that Tarvaris Jackson is better than Romo.

That being said, I do agree that Romo's a choke artist and will never be a "great" QB in this league. He'll have his share of wins, but mark my words he'll never win a SB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »