Home

Time to speculate: "New tech, never seen before in a football game" - Ian

This is a discussion on Time to speculate: "New tech, never seen before in a football game" - Ian within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2009, 06:17 PM   #129
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Time to speculate: "New tech, never seen before in a football game" - Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by woowoo782
i bet if i say **** madden! i would be swarmed on here, and probably banned
Probably not.

The dude basically cursed another dude because of his opinion. I really dont care if you say the game sucks, its not like your hurting anyone. Madden the last 4 years did suck. I have no problem saying that cause we give them money from our pocket, so gives us a good game.

I do believe we will have a good game this year though. And just saying the game sucks doesn't help the process at all. Thats why you dont see people just going around posting that the game sucks and they hate EA(most of the people that do that say they hate Ian as if he makes EVERY decision).
Old 03-21-2009, 06:47 PM   #130
Rookie

Atomic Martian's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
That's my feeling too.

That takes me back to the good ol days
Old 03-22-2009, 12:15 AM   #131
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi

How it works...
I love it!! I've been a big proponent of the vision cone and I never played Fever but this is a great idea!! Now maybe the WR's will catch the out routes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2009, 12:28 AM   #132
In case you forgot...

mKoz26's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
Probably not.

The dude basically cursed another dude because of his opinion. I really dont care if you say the game sucks, its not like your hurting anyone. Madden the last 4 years did suck. I have no problem saying that cause we give them money from our pocket, so gives us a good game.

I do believe we will have a good game this year though. And just saying the game sucks doesn't help the process at all. Thats why you dont see people just going around posting that the game sucks and they hate EA(most of the people that do that say they hate Ian as if he makes EVERY decision).
Wow calm down. Anyone who played APF 2k8 and disliked it will hate this years Madden, I garuntee that. They're going SIM, remember? APF was the definition of sim, and it only could have been better if their was a franchise mode. I was only joking about the "Go f*** yourself" remark. I am hoping Madden gets it done this year just as everyone else is, but if you didn't like 2k8's gameplay, I don't think you will like Madden's this year too much.

@CDonkey26

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
Yeah, she may be a bit of a beotch, but you get back to me when you find out a way to motorboat personality...
Old 03-22-2009, 12:34 AM   #133
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mKoz26
Wow calm down. Anyone who played APF 2k8 and disliked it will hate this years Madden, I garuntee that. They're going SIM, remember? APF was the definition of sim, and it only could have been better if their was a franchise mode. I was only joking about the "Go f*** yourself" remark. I am hoping Madden gets it done this year just as everyone else is, but if you didn't like 2k8's gameplay, I don't think you will like Madden's this year too much.
Ok.

Ah, you gotta remember man, its hard to tell when somebody is sarcastic on the internet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »