Home

IAN, PLEASE MAKE SURE THERE ARE.......

This is a discussion on IAN, PLEASE MAKE SURE THERE ARE....... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2009, 06:43 PM   #9
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: IAN, PLEASE MAKE SURE THERE ARE.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Are hot women going to fawn over you if you are ranked #1 in Madden 10? I doubt it, they would probably run from you.

Damn you JMD!...I was laughing so hard, I almost swallowed the cigarette I was smoking.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:05 AM   #10
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94niners
As far as online ranking goes, there needs to be a user rating system, where you rate your opponent (and it is BLIND between the two players until after the fact), and one of the options needs to be "glitcher.'

Further, anyone with a glitcher rating of higher than 50% (or some appropriate number) should not be ranked at all.

Solved.

... but it won't happen for some utterly ******** reason...
Some ******** reason... like how internet D. Bags will always rank you as a glitcher in hopes of taking you off of the leader bords to help them climb higher? or at least ot just be a D. Bag. if there wasn't a concequence for your ratting, or reputation, but just something people could see Ithink it would make a difference in how/who you choose to play.

Lastly, MS and I'm sure EA doesn't want you to be able to use thier program/product/system for "slander" by calling peoplenames and what not in a public place such as matchmaking. Also, glitchers will also likely just rate themselves up with a seperate account for each time they play themselves for a free win.

It get terious and stupid, and why there are glitchers and how they think. It wouldn't change anything, just give all more to complain about.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:17 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
it wont happen cause those guys are keeping "new" money in EA's pocket and what i mean by "new" is ....we vets of madden already kno the deal the guys ranked highly....and on madden challenge usually glitch and cheese they're way to the top and everybody trying to get to their level glitches also....but the casual gamer cant tell the difference....therfor they wanna be #1 also and be on the shows not knowing cheese and glitching is the only way and BOOM another one is born and EA makes another 60 bucks

ultimately they are video game -aholic-losers and not football fans who want to -PLAY- football- ie. the majority of dumb *** lemming youth in the country- guys who just want to play decent football are the minority
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2009, 03:31 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 10

They dont care...im tired of talking about online glitching and they do nothing......

Here Is How It Goes for years past....

Blazin4QB: Hey Guys i seen this new glitch people are using to cheat

EA:Okay What Is It?!?!

Blazin4QB:They Can Glitch 20 Free Wins By Simply Calling a Timeout

EA: Thats Great! I Hope This Guy Tells Everyone Else Because Thats More Guaranteed Copies Sold!

Basically complaining gets you=
Old 03-22-2009, 03:57 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 38

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »