Home

I have figured out who the Madden 10 coverboy should be...

This is a discussion on I have figured out who the Madden 10 coverboy should be... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NASCAR 21: Ignition Announced, Releases on October 28 - Trailer & Some Details Revealed
FIFA 22 Career Mode Deep Dive: What's in and What's Not
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #41
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: I have figured out who the Madden 10 coverboy should be...

Chad Pennington!!!!

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2009, 08:25 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram29jackson
thats just the game-1 game- for the year it was Warner who made a comeback.

this years cover will be Adrian Peterson or Peyton manning or Fitzgerald or Rothlisberger.......do you realize that the sleeve that was over the 20th anniv- box had Plexico Burress on the Back LOLOLOLOLOL......well, his animated image anyway- he did catch the SB game winner- and I dont know if Santonio Holmes is a decent character guy either or it could be Hines Ward or Troy P.

theres nothing that says they cant have multiple players or teammates on the cover.....? they could let Ryan be the 1st to have both covers madden/ ncaa. I think he is a better gamble than when they put vince young on the cover LOL.
I would agree that P Manning would be a good choice if I didnt hear after the giants SB that P Manning told his little brother to not be on the cover because of the curse lol
Old 03-22-2009, 09:04 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 17

RIVERS should get it over Manning just like he should have gotten the MVP over Manning, Rivers had better stats then Manning and he got further into the playoffs.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:53 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 8

Adrian Peterson would be pretty cool
WASHINGTONWIZARDS
MICHIGANWOLVERINES
Old 03-22-2009, 09:56 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 24

I can't really see it being a Steeler. I don't think Big Ben can be called a "comeback" player after he had his best year in 2007.

Peyton Manning is a possible choice, considering he came back from knee surgery and everything. It's really up in the air, and it could be a surprising player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2009, 10:14 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuX
RIVERS should get it over Manning just like he should have gotten the MVP over Manning, Rivers had better stats then Manning and he got further into the playoffs.
lmao wow kid you really know how to make a guy laugh. Do you understand and know what MVP stands for? Its not all about stats its about the one guy on a team that without that guy they wouldnt have done anything. If this was about Offensive player of the year then sure Rivers could be up for grabs for it.

Rivers fumbled that ball 8 times 4 of which were turnovers. Take into account that he was sacked 25 times thats a fumble every 3 sacks and he loses the ball 50% of the time. Manning fumbled once and was sacked 14 times. thats a 14:1 ratio.

The colts had to play the Titans twice who had one of the best defense in the league. The record for the colt's confrence minus the colts was 26-22 compared to the chargers 15-33. The chargers had nearly 30 more yards rushing per game with a total of 12 rushing tbs from their two RBs. The colts had 11 rushing tds from their two RBs.

Manning threw the ball 77 times from then Rivers and was more accurate. He also only threw one more pick then Rivers and Manning threw 7 less tds.

Finally the chargers only played and beat 3 teams that were above 8-8 records. The Colts played and beat 5 teams that were above 8-8 records.

People were right. Without Manning the Colts offense is nothing. And he deserved to be the MVP this year.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #47
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave374
(If Madden doesn't succeed, Madden 11 cover will be Ian Cummings and Phil Frazier behind bars )
madden has "succeed" by EA standards every for over a decade.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:22 AM   #48

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

I wish it would be LT they should at least get him the year he plans to reitre, but i think Larry fitzgerald or Kurt warner would fit the madden 10 cover. If it were defense i think D ware or troy polomaulu or how ever you spell it his name, troy's athleticism is crazy.

your entitled to your onpinon, but we don't need no brady bunch on the cover he don't deserve it. If he wants brady then i want merriman on the cover he's just as good as D ware alot people will say he wouldn't have gotten 20 sacks last season, and maybe he wouldn't have but they both have been in the NFL the same amount of yrs. Compare there stats for every season except the last one he's just as good.

Madden really took merriman's stats down a knotch since he was out for the whole season while brady bunch gets to keep all his. I can understand LT when he first started slowing down, but its not like merriman came off a busted season D ware had like 2 n a half more than merriman before last season...its not fair i tell ya

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »