Home

I have figured out who the Madden 10 coverboy should be...

This is a discussion on I have figured out who the Madden 10 coverboy should be... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-02-2009, 12:06 AM   #65
You know why I'm here...

jWILL253's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: I have figured out who the Madden 10 coverboy should be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE
Those voting for Fitzgerald and Kurt need a swift kick in the teeth. I will not have Madden Curse fall on my team the moment they finally start to have some success!

I'd love for Santonio Holmes to get the cover, though.
Man! Speaking as a Seahawks fan, I would love to see a Cardinal get the Madden cover. They'll probably get it anyway, just because of the fact that almost every year, they give it to the Super Bowl loser (like they did to Shaun Alexander after the Seahawks lost the Super Bowl in 2005. And look what happened to him.). But, I sympathize with the Cardinals. Time for them to join the Seahawks as one of two NFC West teams to lost to the Steelers in a Super Bowl.

It's okay...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2009, 10:33 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 5

either troy polamalu ,philip rivers,andre johnson,larry fitz,james harrison,or even ed reed because they all had pretty good seasons and all made playoffs exept andre.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:37 PM   #67

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

I'd rather have LT than rivers I know he's coming off a busted year from injuries and all that so the Madden curse can't really apply to him. If anything the curse would have to reverse or something and he have a great year b/c he's already coming off his worst so how could it get worst.

I know Adrian peterson will get it over LT though but...

He's a HOF'er and he's never been on the madden cover if not now EA then at least get him the year he retires or somewhere in between his 3 yr contract before.

If Farve can get on the cover why not LT
Old 04-02-2009, 11:40 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
I'd rather have LT than rivers I know he's coming off a busted year from injuries and all that so the Madden curse can't really apply to him. If anything the curse would have to reverse or something and he have a great year b/c he's already coming off his worst so how could it get worst.

I know Adrian peterson will get it over LT though but...

He's a HOF'er and he's never been on the madden cover if not now EA then at least get him the year he retires or somewhere in between his 3 yr contract before.

If Farve can get on the cover why not LT
Andy is pretty sure LT is the opposite of "Fight for every yard" mentality EA is going for

What's the cover going to be? LT on his exercise bike? Wrapped up in his coat with his helmet on, watching from the sidelines?

You people slay Andy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »