Home

Route running and momentum on the RC

This is a discussion on Route running and momentum on the RC within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
Route running and momentum on the RC

Am i right by thinking this......... By putting the 2 together will that stop the all mighty RC?..... Since in the momentum video you cant turn around in 1 sec and in the route running vid the WR will slowly decreese his speed for cuts and such will this meen the end to the RC!!!!!!!!!!!!! If so i thank EA from the bottom of my heart.......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2009, 06:24 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Route running and momentum on the RC

RC?
Old 03-22-2009, 06:52 PM   #3
Rookie

c dizzy m baby's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Route running and momentum on the RC

I understand that people abuse the Rocket Catch, but this is really starting to bug me about people wanting to remove it from the game.
Ask these people if they got "Rocket Catch'ed" Another more old school term may be "Moss'ed"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuZlD...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRDII4yibe4

Sometimes there is nothing the defender can do.

That said good post and I like you feel that all these "little" additions will make the biggest impact on the game. I feel that EA needs to make sure that 1.) it can't be abused 2.) Can be stopped if you commit enough people/call the right defense 3.) Only the best players can do it the majority of the time. 4) Make it more difficult than holding Y/Triangle

WR's will win the 1v1 battles the majority of the time, especially against bad defenders. It is part of a game that it is geared more towards offenses.

I personally felt that Spec Catch was a great way to distinguish Larry Fitzgerald from Mushin Muhammad, since Jump seems to have no real affect on gameplay, and slow WR's like Fitz dangerous. When Devin Hester is a better WR than Fitzgerald in the game something is wrong.

Last edited by c dizzy m baby; 03-22-2009 at 06:56 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »