Home

Please fix animation that take you out the play

This is a discussion on Please fix animation that take you out the play within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2009, 12:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Please fix animation that take you out the play

First let me thank you for all the hard work you guys are putting in. I glad to see that gameplay seems to be a focus for you guys. I can’t wait to see how all the things you have already post come together. One of the things that drive me crazy is when you are on defense and your defender is in great position to make a play on the ball but when you press the button to intercept the ball the animation seems to go away from the ball. This usually happens to me when the receiver is on a post or fly pattern. I’m holding the stick down to jump the route but when I press the button to catch the DB starts backing up trying to catching the ball, only to have the receiver move in front and make the reception. Please fix this.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »