Home

Madden NFL 10 Screenshot (Peter Moore Blog)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Screenshot (Peter Moore Blog) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #105
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: New Blog and Picture!!

I cant see it, what type of view is it, sideline, behind ben?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 3

I guess I'm one of the few who actually loved Madden 09 (I admit about 20 hours of roster rating mods needed - and I shouldnt have too!)

The screenshot looks great, very excited about 2010!

As long as Ian and company can fix the gameplay issues (better CPU running, sliders, OL/DL , etc), and add some of the other requests from our OS members, for me an ESPN style presentation like NFL2k5, Madden 2010 will be the next great standard for Video Football.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRxAmazing
I'm not trying to sound biased...

But with the whole "Fight for every yard" statement, I was thinking maybe Brandon Jacobs. In the league right now, he's the epitome of power backs and grinding out the extra yards.

I can't picture him as a cover athlete though.
Good call, but I've had another thought.

If you take 'fight for every yard' literally then you've got to look at the trenches. That's where the real fighting takes place.

If it turns out to be a lineman on the cover then this could be very significant indeed, indicating a dramatic and overhauled improvement of the line play.

Just dreaming I think, but sometimes dreams come true.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:19 PM   #108
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
The depth of field blur effects (it's an effect datgummit, lol) really makes a big difference. I'd been saying how this would help in my wishlist series and it's great to see it being put to good use. For some reason it just adds an extra layer of realism that makes you think you're looking at a real-world shot.

But what I'm hoping for is that we have auto-replays at this camera level and that the effects shown here also show up in those auto-replays. Not that having it in user replays will be bad, but having it in auto-replay will certainly add to the overall presentation in my opinion.

If they have a replay saving system like NCAA basketball, NBA live, NHL. We would be set. create your own camera angles and save

Old 03-23-2009, 02:19 PM   #109
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
The depth of field blur effects (it's an effect datgummit, lol) really makes a big difference. I'd been saying how this would help in my wishlist series and it's great to see it being put to good use. For some reason it just adds an extra layer of realism that makes you think you're looking at a real-world shot.

But what I'm hoping for is that we have auto-replays at this camera level and that the effects shown here also show up in those auto-replays. Not that having it in user replays will be bad, but having it in auto-replay will certainly add to the overall presentation in my opinion.
Great point! Honestly I hardly ever use user-replay, but auto-replay in-game would be a really nice presentation effect
Old 03-23-2009, 02:19 PM   #110
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

The WR looks to be running with a new animation. Looks more realistic.

― Plato
Old 03-23-2009, 02:20 PM   #111
MVP

OVR: 27

You know, in Madden Moments for 09, they had specific team endzones for the Patriots Vs. The Giants.

I wonder if this shot is a Madden Moment? Hmmmmm...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2009, 02:21 PM   #112
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden28
Good call, but I've had another thought.

If you take 'fight for every yard' literally then you've got to look at the trenches. That's where the real fighting takes place.

If it turns out to be a lineman on the cover then this could be very significant indeed, indicating a dramatic and overhauled improvement of the line play.

Just dreaming I think, but sometimes dreams come true.
I thought about that also. But I thought that'd be silly...
An OL was on the Madden 09 Spanish version

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »