Home

Madden NFL 10 Screenshot (Peter Moore Blog)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Screenshot (Peter Moore Blog) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2009, 04:13 PM   #305
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40
Re: New Blog and Picture!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
lol thank you, I seriously hope it does
I hope it leads real penalties in Madden , such as defense holding, and illegal contact..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2009, 04:14 PM   #306
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia

Is it just me? The ball looks to big to me. Like the football should be smaller in size just a little

Ian, can you get the team to make the ball slightly smaller in size?? Is that possible?
I think the ball in Madden looks a little too long..needs to be a little shorter and rounder.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:15 PM   #307
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1ARk5
Are people really complaining about the fingers on the laces? The arm of Roethlesberger being to skinny? Would you rather have the Jeff Garcia look, see picture of him in the Niners in this thread, all steroid like? Newsflash people not all NFL players have body builder bodies.

Listen Im all for constructive criticism but if all we have to complain about in Madden , as football fans and videogames fans, are the a few skinny arms, and the QB is not holding on the laces, and the FOOTBALL looks big, I think we are in for a treat.

Lets look at the big picture here fellas.
That's Alex Smith actually.

But some members have brought up some good points, to me Big Ben's overall size should be a bit bulkier other than that I think they did a fantastic job on the other player models in the shot.

Ps. They also forgot laboy's visor.

Old 03-23-2009, 04:15 PM   #308
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I'd really like this to translate into moveable end zone pylons ala ps2.
YES! I put this in the wish list last year! Give us back dynamic pylons!!
Old 03-23-2009, 04:15 PM   #309
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

You hear that fellas? Fully articulated, and what else Ian? Animating based on the players movement. Oh yeah baby...it's on!
As I read that, I begin to wonder though (I'm always wondering, lol)... couldn't that mean that if the towel is attached more to the thigh like the pic shows, that as the thigh moves the element (towel) moves on top of it but not independent of it? I wonder because the placement of the towel in the middle of the waist would for sure mean that the towel would need full animation to be pulled off, but where it's placed in the photo it can basically feed off of the movement of the players thigh because it's attached there.

However, I realize that last year long hair moved, so I'm thinking that this same thing could've somehow been translated to this. I think the placement of towel makes me wonder more than the actual towel itself (if that makes any sense?).

... just a thought...
Old 03-23-2009, 04:16 PM   #310
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnKill
I would say that Big Ben not looking big enough is a valid complaint. I mean, that's one of his trademarks, that he is a big guy and hard to bring down. I want to be able to clearly see the difference between Big Ben and Jeff Garcia for example, and not only in height.
Fair enough but Big Ben still looks BIG in that screenshot, and his arm is not skinny, just not diesel as we are used to seein on QB's...BigBen maybe a big guy in real life, but as far as physic goes he is not a LB or DLINEMAN.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:17 PM   #311
Banned

OVR: 25

Because of todays gi*freakin*normous news...I can say in all honesty that I have lived and known pure joy.

Holycowalkindongpow!

Izzy-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2009, 04:17 PM   #312
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnKill
I

Fair enough, I can understand that angle of it. Just let me skip it if I want to and we're good. Actually, one very infuriating part of 2k8 was that it wouldn't let me skip some of the cut scenes, which irritated me to no end.
QB walking to the sideline to talk to the Coach during a timeout!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »