Home

Madden NFL 10 Screenshot (Peter Moore Blog)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Screenshot (Peter Moore Blog) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2009, 02:21 AM   #729
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 10 Screenshot (Peter Moore Blog)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I really think the only thing out of this they will be able to add is cold weather equipment changes so that when the tempature reaches a certain degree they will wear sleeves and hopefully if they add it in a face warmer and handwarmers.

Ala something like this.

Yeah face warmers would be nice.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:31 AM   #730
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: New Blog and Picture!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGmen56
This is for IAN & Micheal Young,

Great job guys on this screenshot and the many improvements on detail you guys have added this year. The player models are looking much much better. Keep up the good work, it shows. But... there is something that I think is much needed that I think would greatly improve on making the players models look more Genuine and realistic to NFL players. And thats the Socks! Yes the Socks.. I know it may sound petty, but if you look at the comparison screenshots above you can see the difference and how much it makes.. Look closely at the comparison screenshots above you can see the difference between both. Nfl today most players have long colored socks with small showing whites socks at the bottom. The Socks need to come up higher to the knee cap as well, you can see it on the real Ben R screenshot of him above.
I just think that alone as small as it is, would definitely make Ben R as well as other players look more Genuine and add more of a realism to them. Please if you can just at least look into it, possibly see if you make that change it would be much appreciated. I think just that little change would even enhance that screenshots you guys released and probably blow peoples mind even more!
bump
Old 03-25-2009, 04:11 AM   #731
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Not to say that there won't be more announcments comming but, hand towels, superbowl patches, superbowl sidelines (and im going to assume endzones too) referees/chain gang and more color options on teams equipment (also there is most likely going to be some new equipment added) aren't authenticity announcements?
I'm thinking along the lines of authentic apparel. Gloves (not just a base glove that can change colors), cleats, helmets, facemasks etc. Same cleats from Madden 09 in that screenshot. I'm hoping this is getting looked at too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 01:53 PM   #732
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12

Whew!

I just finished going through all 73 pages. I just wanted to let the EA Crew know that they are doing a great job tweaking this engine to get us to where we are today. I buy Madden just about every year it comes out, because I love the sport and it's video game counterpart, but the last few years, though they have progressively looked better, they have also become more and more unplayable to me. I think a big part of that is in the little things that would continue to be missing, that we are seeing making it in to this year's game.

Thanks for all of the hard work you guys are doing. The game seems to be inching ever so closer to that next-gen Eagles/Giants commercial that we saw at the beginning of this current console generation.

Peace.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:25 PM   #733
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
I had to go all the way back to the first game of the 08 season to see him with thigh pads, I think its safe to say he is just missing a visor, black ankle and wrist tape and gloves and needs his thigh pads removed.

To the person who said he looks like a ballerina should take a look at more in game shots, he isn't very big.
well i saw a pic of him in the Wk 5 game vs the Bills wearing thigh pads (though they are not as clearly visible as in the Madden 10 screenshot) & i dont see why he would not wear thigh pads or wear them sometimes but not others

but anyways i agree that he doesnt look like a ballerina in the pic, his size looks ok... but he is kinda staring off towards the other endzone which is weird
Old 03-25-2009, 03:58 PM   #734
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by IStillDoWhatIDo
I love the towel fettish people. I bet you guys lay a pile of NFL liscensed towels down on the floor and just roll around in em all day in pure estacy lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
Fetish has one t.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #735
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump101
Yeah face warmers would be nice.
They were in NCAA 06, completely useless.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 06:34 PM   #736
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
They were in NCAA 06, completely useless.
useless? what do you expect the facewarmers to do, make YOUR face warmer? -___-

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »