Home
View Poll Results: How Do You Feel About The Video?
Good Video and I Hope This Gets Addressed 39 97.50%
This Is Not An Issue To Me 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-24-2009, 10:35 AM   #41
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: FB Dive Response Video

Very good point, man, good video. I do think that the animation speed did need to be addressed, but you are addressing the other aspect that leads to the problem.

Quite honestly, I have a huge issue with the new FB Dive animation. That's a quick hitter play. The Fullback should fire off full speed, and the QB should make a very quick turn and hand off the ball almost where he took the snap. Not the super-speed turn around he had in '09, but he shouldn't be making a full turn... a half turn and hold the ball out for the FB to take it running into the line.

The play is designed to pick up 2 yards purely by beating the defense to the punch.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2009, 10:44 AM   #42
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin4QB
If you actually paid attention you would notice the fact wasnt about MAINLY the fullback dive......it was to show EA what this initial problem with the running game PERIOD.......now go read every post before you post again
nah, im good. I dont know why you would make a video entitled FB Dive response video and have the point about running in general and not the FB dive. In any case its like your trying to be Gideon Prime or something, whatever. I like your little newspaper clip intro.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski;2039338987The play is designed to pick up 2 yards purely [COLOR=Red
by beating the defense to the punch[/color].

my thing is once you expect someone will do the FB Dive and line up in goaline and crash the middle they should never be guaranteed 2 yards no matter what its designed for

im not saying you said guaranteed i just want to prove a point
Old 03-24-2009, 11:15 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
nah, im good. I dont know why you would make a video entitled FB Dive response video and have the point about running in general and not the FB dive. In any case its like your trying to be Gideon Prime or something, whatever. I like your little newspaper clip intro.

Gideon is more of a guy who pays attention to detail and wants more realism than anything but im the one who would rather pay more attention to exploits people use in the game such as the strafe catch,near glitch,motion glitching and such but when i posted asking people what they want me to do the people voted and ill be there go to guy to help ALL things get fixed whether its detail or an exploit.

You Said:

"I dont know why you would make a video entitled FB Dive response video and have the point about running in general"

I Say:

Are you dumb? i was showing EA that in response to that video in which they show the change speed which they THOUGHT was the issue but it is not........the problem with the fullback dive is what i stated in the video NOT speed......

some say that speed was an issue but my thing is no matter what the speed of a hand off to a RB or FB he should not be able to go through lineman

You Said:

"its like your trying to be Gideon Prime or something, whatever"

Gideon Prime Says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexbronx
Great Vids Thanks for the Shout Out. All your Points are very Valid. I look forward to watching more of your vids

Try Harder.........*****
Old 03-24-2009, 11:34 AM   #45
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin4QB
Gideon is more of a guy who pays attention to detail and wants more realism than anything but im the one who would rather pay more attention to exploits people use in the game such as the strafe catch,near glitch,motion glitching and such but when i posted asking people what they want me to do the people voted and ill be there go to guy to help ALL things get fixed whether its detail or an exploit.

You Said:

"I dont know why you would make a video entitled FB Dive response video and have the point about running in general"

I Say:

Are you dumb? i was showing EA that in response to that video in which they show the change speed which they THOUGHT was the issue but it is not........the problem with the fullback dive is what i stated in the video NOT speed......

some say that speed was an issue but my thing is no matter what the speed of a hand off to a RB or FB he should not be able to go through lineman

You Said:

"its like your trying to be Gideon Prime or something, whatever"

Gideon Prime Says:

Try Harder.........*****

hey your vids are great, keep up the good work, your doing a great service to the community.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2009, 03:19 PM   #46

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
Ian already acknowledged this and that fb dive was an issue, why is there a need for a video?
If you watch the video he's not just talking about the the fb dive. His most concern is with collision detection when the full back is running into his own players at full stride and running straight threw them. Also just with the running game in general there should be more interaction with the team players in the run game. Better gameplay!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 03:26 PM   #47
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

lol at someone trying to argue with him for pointing out a real, big issue. get out of here with that mess.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:49 PM   #48
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

wow alotta ya'll in here are EA nut-huggers....the common goal this yr for madden is no b.s. this man did EA a service and hopefully they took notice....why do ppl defend EA so much it's like EA birthed ya'll....damn lay-off if EA has a problem wit what we're sayin, postin, whatever let them tell us stop blowing EA's ***....the quality of games they've put out the last couple yrs. has been horrid....and ya'll simple-minded sheep are still following the flock....branch out and grow your own mind....stop playing follow the leader....damn im so sick of ppl sayin stop bashing EA, stop picking on EA, if EA has a problem let them address it....the bashing and such will never end NO MATTER WHAT cause it's the way of the world....it's like crime, corruption and greed in america it'll never go away....hell america was founded on those three principles....but like they say "we're human"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »