Home

Will Madden 10 force gamers to have creative offensive schemes?

This is a discussion on Will Madden 10 force gamers to have creative offensive schemes? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 03-25-2009, 09:29 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Will Madden 10 force gamers to have creative offensive schemes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94niners
The solution to this problem is to have user rating after an online game. Specifically, there should be an option called "glitcher" or "cheeser," so you can lable them such after playing them.

Further, if a person's "cheeser" etc rating is higher than 50%, that person should not have a rank.

This solves the problem on two counts

1- it forces the ranked players to play football seriously

2- it gives warnings to players before they play an idiot cheeser.

Why is this not in the game? This almost single handedly would make the online experience leagues better.
The thing is some people that play Madden online are immature *******s and I can see them giving a good player a bad rating just because they lost to them. If people are willing to unplug their xbox and other stupid **** to not have a loss on their record then you know they are going to cheat a sim player out of his good rating.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:11 PM   #34
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Will Madden 10 force gamers to have creative offensive schemes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94niners
It worked for ME. My experience with it was very good. Maybe you shouldn't be playing people with low ratings? :shrugs: I mean, that's the whole point, right? I can ASSURE you that those types would have had bad ratings. So why play them?

I mean, seriously, it worked perfectly fine for me.
Maybe I shouldn't play people with low ratings? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Did you not read my post where I clearly stated that people will STILL get low ratings even if they win cleanly? You must not play a lot online or win a lot online, or you would have encountered this before. Your idea was implemented in APF, and MANY MANY OS players get bad feedback after a clean game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »