Home

Madden 10 Music

This is a discussion on Madden 10 Music within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: New Music Or Not?
ESPN Primetime Music 19 67.86%
Current Madden Music 9 32.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2009, 11:20 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 10 Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
I've discovered a lot of groups and artists through Madden. I wouldn't want to miss out on hearing something new. I don't mind ESPN melodies. But only IN-game. Not while I'm inactive in the menus.
Maybe EA can keep the different gender of music and add the ESPN songs. They have the ESPN license maybe they can make something happen.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:28 PM   #18
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

If they give us custom soundtracks that would be great, but unlike ncaa, to be able to add all our favorite nbc fox and espn music, we're going to need the ability to put a custom track as the opening game music, in ncaa custom tracks were only for on the field activities.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:30 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofficial
Personally I can't stand ESPN songs so this would be a killer for me. Also, I like having new artists in each madden. It exposes me to new music. However I would love for them to have that, custom soundtracks, and network-specific theme songs (CBS, NBC, and FOX) and some stuff from NFL Network as well.
I think EA would have to have a license agreement with all these companies to use their theme songs for each of their respective broadcast. And that would be to much of a hassle just for a few songs IMO.

Then again anythings possible. Who would have thought we could possibly get a madden game that was actually Sim and worth buying. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »