Home

Ian's team showing great progress: THE PITCH (PLEA) FOR A PLAY EDITOR.

This is a discussion on Ian's team showing great progress: THE PITCH (PLEA) FOR A PLAY EDITOR. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NBA 2K22 Review: The Best 2K Game in Years
FIFA 22 First Impressions
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-26-2009, 04:19 PM   #33
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Ian's team showing great progress: THE PITCH (PLEA) FOR A PLAY EDITOR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolemon
I've posted loads of ideas for plays in this thread on the Backbreaker forums lol, I'm Cryomaniac on there.
If there was ever a Dev team that deserved more sh!tting on than EA's (pre-Ian), it was Backbreaker's. They suck, the game will NEVER come out, and it's going to take a 3rd party to come along and negotiate implementation of the Natural Motion tech into Madden.

And don't expect to see Natural Motion football of any kind before the next console generation either. Ain't gonna happen.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:52 PM   #34
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin18
I'd like a play editior if it was as great and encompassing as discussed by the orginial poster....

but thats hard to do.. mostly because all the AI has to be sooooo tight or there will be some sort of loop or bug or glitch that EVERYONE will exploit, some weird direct snap, reverse, screen, or ridiculous route will end up dominating online play

Ian clearly stated in a thread that still active that the Madden team is basically done with the "idea" phase and are into the implementation, clean up, and debug phase...

With no word what so ever on custom play books i kinda doubt the likely hood of it.

But if the game turns out awesome and they fix franchise mode/progression... then we can yell and yell until Custom Playbooks is at the top of the 2011 to-do list.
Yeah, but if that's the case I'd like a final word on the subject. Is it in, or is it out. If they know for sure, then let us in on it. If not, then we need to still be pushing for it.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:06 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

how about making plays online and transporting them to your 360? you could have so much more depth and would add more realism to make plays on your computer, because i dont feel like sitting down for hours at my 360 making plays all day i want to be able to go online create plays and transport them to my 360.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2009, 08:07 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
If there was ever a Dev team that deserved more sh!tting on than EA's (pre-Ian), it was Backbreaker's. They suck, the game will NEVER come out, and it's going to take a 3rd party to come along and negotiate implementation of the Natural Motion tech into Madden.

And don't expect to see Natural Motion football of any kind before the next console generation either. Ain't gonna happen.
I'm not denying they could be better. I personally will be surprised if that game ever comes out, but it could be cool if it does. In some ways I would like it to come out and be better than Madden just to prove a point lol. But that's just me being mischievous...

I wouldn't mind if some of the plays I posted in that thread end up in any game (NCAA would make most sense lol).
Old 03-26-2009, 10:16 PM   #37
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolemon
I'm not denying they could be better. I personally will be surprised if that game ever comes out, but it could be cool if it does. In some ways I would like it to come out and be better than Madden just to prove a point lol. But that's just me being mischievous...

I wouldn't mind if some of the plays I posted in that thread end up in any game (NCAA would make most sense lol).
Well here's to hoping that Ian and his team prove their own point. I think they seem to have the right attitude this year, and at least they're trying. The same could not be said for previous regimes over at Tibouron.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »