Home

Old 03-25-2009, 07:24 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: Lets talk Hot Routes!

I think there should be hot routes to any route, like the OP designed...

However, there should be a penalty. The lower the AWR of the WR, their Route-Running rating should take a hit with every last minute audible.

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 10:39 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 20

I guess if it was a problem for people using the 8 different directions then I would be ok with pushing down on the stick to add the options. Any way they add the options is fine with me.

I will agree there has to be a penalty for using too many audibles. Maybe if players have lower awareness then they won't get the right call from the audibles and they will run the wrong routes. If the QBs awareness is low maybe he will misread what route he audibled to and make the wrong throw throwing to where he expects the guy to be.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:03 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
I guess if it was a problem for people using the 8 different directions then I would be ok with pushing down on the stick to add the options. Any way they add the options is fine with me.

I will agree there has to be a penalty for using too many audibles. Maybe if players have lower awareness then they won't get the right call from the audibles and they will run the wrong routes. If the QBs awareness is low maybe he will misread what route he audibled to and make the wrong throw throwing to where he expects the guy to be.
That's not such a bad idea. They have something SOMEWHAT similar in the NCAA games. Or at least they used to.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:02 AM   #28

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

I would love to have the option of more hot routes b/c i'm definitly doing alot of hot routing during a game and more of them would do me alot of good
Old 03-26-2009, 03:45 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 19

I agree. I almost ALWAYS hot route. Being able to do at least 4 more + the ability to hot route to a PA adds a lot more possibilities.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »