Home

Response To The Design Team [ Madden 10 Screenshot]

This is a discussion on Response To The Design Team [ Madden 10 Screenshot] within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden 22 Gameplay in 4K: Full Game With Presentation Between Packers and Bears
NASCAR 21: Ignition Announced, Releases on October 28 - Trailer & Some Details Revealed
FIFA 22 Career Mode Deep Dive: What's in and What's Not
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
View Poll Results: How Do You feel About My Madden 10 Screenshot Response?
Great Post! 40 63.49%
I Don't Care Much 23 36.51%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2009, 11:07 PM   #41
Rookie
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Yor
Re: Response To The Design Team [ Madden 10 Screenshot]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
Relax man I've had your back for a while, don't front on me now dog
i understand that but dont label me for looking for "pats" on the back....maybe i misunderstood you though......if you didnt mean anything wrong then my fault
__________________
IM BACK!!!
Blazin4QB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 11:34 PM   #42
Banned
 
OVR: 26
Join Date: Dec 2008
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Response To The Design Team [ Madden 10 Screenshot]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin4QB
i understand that but dont label me for looking for "pats" on the back....maybe i misunderstood you though......if you didnt mean anything wrong then my fault
LOL, man you got a quote from me as your sig, you always going to be cool in my book.
FadeEmAll is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:04 AM   #43
MVP
 
RaiderKtulu's Arena
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Ohio
Re: Response To The Design Team [ Madden 10 Screenshot]

You know... I'm kinda wondering why they added the Superbowl patch. Unless they're going to allow us to replay the game in the Madden Moments or whatever thing, I don't see any point in adding that patch.
RaiderKtulu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:34 AM   #44
Rookie
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Yor
Re: Response To The Design Team [ Madden 10 Screenshot]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
You know... I'm kinda wondering why they added the Superbowl patch. Unless they're going to allow us to replay the game in the Madden Moments or whatever thing, I don't see any point in adding that patch.
well when people "nitpick" them for so long they try and do the best they can to get things right and in the response thread i was only helping them in case they needed to see the flaws

basically i understand where your coming from but dont down EA for overdoing something just be happy its there my friend because for every one that feels the way you do there are 9820303 people who would like to see the patch
__________________
IM BACK!!!
Blazin4QB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:53 AM   #45
MVP
 
RaiderKtulu's Arena
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Ohio
Re: Response To The Design Team [ Madden 10 Screenshot]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin4QB
well when people "nitpick" them for so long they try and do the best they can to get things right and in the response thread i was only helping them in case they needed to see the flaws

basically i understand where your coming from but dont down EA for overdoing something just be happy its there my friend because for every one that feels the way you do there are 9820303 people who would like to see the patch
Don't get me wrong, I want all the patches and uniform details. I'm extremely annoyed at how many throwback uniforms were flat out RUINED in last year's game. I just don't see a point to having LAST YEAR's Superbowl patch when we're not going to be playing last year's Superbowl. IF...and I emphasize IF this means our franchise Superbowl teams will get a jersey patch, that's freakin awesome. On the other hand, if they went to the trouble of putting in this patch for the demo and possibly a Madden Moment, and the Patriots, Eagles, Giants, & Bills throwback uniforms still have no pant stripes, I'm gonna be rather ticked.
RaiderKtulu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2009, 12:00 PM   #46
MVP
 
RGiles36's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newark, DE
Posts: 3,866
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Response To The Design Team [ Madden 10 Screenshot]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Don't get me wrong, I want all the patches and uniform details. I'm extremely annoyed at how many throwback uniforms were flat out RUINED in last year's game. I just don't see a point to having LAST YEAR's Superbowl patch when we're not going to be playing last year's Superbowl. IF...and I emphasize IF this means our franchise Superbowl teams will get a jersey patch, that's freakin awesome. On the other hand, if they went to the trouble of putting in this patch for the demo and possibly a Madden Moment, and the Patriots, Eagles, Giants, & Bills throwback uniforms still have no pant stripes, I'm gonna be rather ticked.
Wasn't that clarified within the blog?
__________________
Twitter
RGiles36 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:05 PM   #47
MVP
 
RaiderKtulu's Arena
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Ohio
Re: Response To The Design Team [ Madden 10 Screenshot]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
Wasn't that clarified within the blog?
Silly me... not reading the blog. Yeah... I see that it was. I'll just go ahead and shut up now
RaiderKtulu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:49 PM   #48
Rookie
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Yor
Re: Response To The Design Team [ Madden 10 Screenshot]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Silly me... not reading the blog. Yeah... I see that it was. I'll just go ahead and shut up now

ehhh man if you wouldnt have said something then you wouldnt have known......always say whats on your mind or you wont know
__________________
IM BACK!!!
Blazin4QB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:21 PM.

Top -