Home

Response To The Design Team [ Madden 10 Screenshot]

This is a discussion on Response To The Design Team [ Madden 10 Screenshot] within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden 22 Gameplay in 4K: Full Game With Presentation Between Packers and Bears
NASCAR 21: Ignition Announced, Releases on October 28 - Trailer & Some Details Revealed
FIFA 22 Career Mode Deep Dive: What's in and What's Not
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
View Poll Results: How Do You feel About My Madden 10 Screenshot Response?
Great Post! 40 63.49%
I Don't Care Much 23 36.51%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2009, 11:07 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Response To The Design Team [ Madden 10 Screenshot]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
Relax man I've had your back for a while, don't front on me now dog
i understand that but dont label me for looking for "pats" on the back....maybe i misunderstood you though......if you didnt mean anything wrong then my fault
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 11:34 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin4QB
i understand that but dont label me for looking for "pats" on the back....maybe i misunderstood you though......if you didnt mean anything wrong then my fault
LOL, man you got a quote from me as your sig, you always going to be cool in my book.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:04 AM   #43
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

You know... I'm kinda wondering why they added the Superbowl patch. Unless they're going to allow us to replay the game in the Madden Moments or whatever thing, I don't see any point in adding that patch.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:34 AM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
You know... I'm kinda wondering why they added the Superbowl patch. Unless they're going to allow us to replay the game in the Madden Moments or whatever thing, I don't see any point in adding that patch.
well when people "nitpick" them for so long they try and do the best they can to get things right and in the response thread i was only helping them in case they needed to see the flaws

basically i understand where your coming from but dont down EA for overdoing something just be happy its there my friend because for every one that feels the way you do there are 9820303 people who would like to see the patch
Old 03-26-2009, 11:53 AM   #45
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin4QB
well when people "nitpick" them for so long they try and do the best they can to get things right and in the response thread i was only helping them in case they needed to see the flaws

basically i understand where your coming from but dont down EA for overdoing something just be happy its there my friend because for every one that feels the way you do there are 9820303 people who would like to see the patch
Don't get me wrong, I want all the patches and uniform details. I'm extremely annoyed at how many throwback uniforms were flat out RUINED in last year's game. I just don't see a point to having LAST YEAR's Superbowl patch when we're not going to be playing last year's Superbowl. IF...and I emphasize IF this means our franchise Superbowl teams will get a jersey patch, that's freakin awesome. On the other hand, if they went to the trouble of putting in this patch for the demo and possibly a Madden Moment, and the Patriots, Eagles, Giants, & Bills throwback uniforms still have no pant stripes, I'm gonna be rather ticked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2009, 12:00 PM   #46
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I want all the patches and uniform details. I'm extremely annoyed at how many throwback uniforms were flat out RUINED in last year's game. I just don't see a point to having LAST YEAR's Superbowl patch when we're not going to be playing last year's Superbowl. IF...and I emphasize IF this means our franchise Superbowl teams will get a jersey patch, that's freakin awesome. On the other hand, if they went to the trouble of putting in this patch for the demo and possibly a Madden Moment, and the Patriots, Eagles, Giants, & Bills throwback uniforms still have no pant stripes, I'm gonna be rather ticked.
Wasn't that clarified within the blog?
Old 03-26-2009, 12:05 PM   #47
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
Wasn't that clarified within the blog?
Silly me... not reading the blog. Yeah... I see that it was. I'll just go ahead and shut up now
Old 03-26-2009, 12:49 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Silly me... not reading the blog. Yeah... I see that it was. I'll just go ahead and shut up now

ehhh man if you wouldnt have said something then you wouldnt have known......always say whats on your mind or you wont know

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »