Home

Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

This is a discussion on Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NBA 2K22 Review: The Best 2K Game in Years
FIFA 22 First Impressions
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #73
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

dawg not just my threads i named three other threads that were polls and OS users voted heavily on them and there wasnt any feedback from the dev. group....my taking to you is pointless cause your so tuned into your own little world you arent reading correctly

thread 1 - playmaker
thread 2 - hitstick
thread 3 - kicking
thread 4 - lazy bones or button smashing

only one of these threads was mine....so u see it's not just my threads dumb-*** it's a few different threads wit other owners....hell you might've even voted in one or all of these threads and you mean to tell me the input on these threads isnt important...[/quote]

The last resort of a desperate man, name calling.....Classy.

Have a great day homie. We still cool. I'm not gonna stoop to that level.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:16 PM   #74
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
dawg not just my threads i named three other threads that were polls and OS users voted heavily on them and there wasnt any feedback from the dev. group....my taking to you is pointless cause your so tuned into your own little world you arent reading correctly

thread 1 - playmaker
thread 2 - hitstick
thread 3 - kicking
thread 4 - lazy bones or button smashing

only one of these threads was mine....so u see it's not just my threads dumb-*** it's a few different threads wit other owners....hell you might've even voted in one or all of these threads and you mean to tell me the input on these threads isnt important...
The last resort of a desperate man, name calling.....Classy.

Have a great day homie. We still cool. I'm not gonna stoop to that level.[/quote]

wow stoop to my level is this good vs. evil....batman vs. joker....wow you gotta be kidding me
Old 03-25-2009, 11:24 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 4

I'm not reading 8 pages of comments, but I think the OP hit it on the head.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 11:41 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
Worthless....I doubt that....my thread was on playmaker which alot of ppl voted to be removed....hitstick was also a thread I pointed out and it was voted heavily to be changed also....and so was the kicking thread started by Blazin....next

Yea ur right some ppl will never be satisfied "you cant satisfiy everyone"....count me in there if you want and I do mean you....your opinion is irrelevent to me....i guess in your book everything wit madden these past couple of yrs is cake and ice cream....if so whoop-tidi-do....to each his own

funny you say that....i admitted he was right...but like i said before it would be nice

I do....and I didnt see that thread...

Oh plz brah dont do that expect the BEST from EA....cause if you dont next thing you kno the nut-huggers will be at your door-step wit pitchforks and shotguns

All-In-All I personally wanted to hear what they thought of those couple of threads I mentioned....so-be-it if ya'll wanna put me under the jail....oh well imma keep doin what i do inspite of what ya'll got to say....there will always be skeptics in the world always
U R a Tool. Please just move on.

Personally i have more disgust over madden than most. But i have WAY more pressing issues in life that take a much higher priority. Maybe you just have nothing else. And judging by HOW you respond and phrase your thoughts, maturity is at a minimum.
Got me.

Cheers!
Old 03-25-2009, 11:54 PM   #77
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401

Personally i have more disgust over madden than most. But i have WAY more pressing issues in life that take a much higher priority. Maybe you just have nothing else. And judging by HOW you respond and phrase your thoughts, maturity is at a minimum.
Got me.

Cheers!
Internet Thug Alert!!!!
Old 03-25-2009, 11:55 PM   #78
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401

Got me.

Cheers!

wow your pretty late...L.I.G. it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »