Home

Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

This is a discussion on Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NBA 2K22 Review: The Best 2K Game in Years
FIFA 22 First Impressions
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-25-2009, 12:55 AM   #17
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

At least we get a response for most things man. Like you said, they have jobs, their not going to be here 24/7 to answer every question.

IMO I dont think this rant was necessary.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:00 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
again, just because they don't comment doesn't mean they don't take note.

You mention that we all work and come here and make suggestions. Remember, any time they spend on here is their free time as well.

I seriously doubt they have a period of time at work they have to go online to various forums and respond to all threads they find interesting.
Haha i feel you....it seems as if ever since Ian-N-Co. started coming on these forums everyone is expecting a personal response to all their concerns. We know that the devs look at the forums so theres no doubt that the larger and more popular threads are getting looked at by the team. Lets take a step back and realize the big picture. The dev. team is taking time from their busy work days to come on here and read our feedback and suggestions, and frequently posting updates for all us madden junkies. I for one am thankful that we are even able to have this interaction with the team, and i think some people need to be more thankful instead of expecting even more out of Ian than he has already put in. Thats just my 2 cents im done rambling.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:02 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
and your response is appreciated....now it feels like we're communicating wit each other right instead of one of us talking to a wall....that's my main point
That's the goal. Bottom line is that we're all on the same team and we all want Madden 10 to be a great game. Some of us just have different expectations and there is nothing wrong with that. When the game comes out many people will be pleased and many people will be disappointed. People just need to recognize that if you love/hate the game and someone else hates/loves the game that is there prerogative. You can have your feelings about how great/awful the game is, but not everyone will or should agree with you. And that's perfectly ok.

Last edited by StevieTheD; 03-25-2009 at 01:06 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:04 AM   #20

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBoweshow8282
Haha i feel you....it seems as if ever since Ian-N-Co. started coming on these forums everyone is expecting a personal response to all their concerns. We know that the devs look at the forums so theres no doubt that the larger and more popular threads are getting looked at by the team. Lets take a step back and realize the big picture. The dev. team is taking time from their busy work days to come on here and read our feedback and suggestions, and frequently posting updates for all us madden junkies. I for one am thankful that we are even able to have this interaction with the team, and i think some people need to be more thankful instead of expecting even more out of Ian than he has already put in. Thats just my 2 cents im done rambling.
That was a good 25 cents! well said.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:13 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 35

Maybe you should Try PMing Phil OR Michael Young, i would imagine Ian gets the bulk of the PMs and such, so that might leave them free, i asked Mike a question and he answered it the next day
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 01:20 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 10
Cool Re: Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

Who said that serious's so called rant was illegal? who said he shouldnt be entitled to his opinion? who said what he was saying was wrong?.......all the questions he asked in the original post can only be answered by the EA devs themselves so your lame opinions and protection your giving them is not needed.....serious was speaking out in fustration and you decided to take time out to contribute to your ***** high.......if you dont like a post dont waste precious seconds of your life telling someone their wrong just level with them and try to come to an agreement........signing out Blazin4QB

Last edited by Blazin4QB; 03-25-2009 at 01:28 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:23 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
Maybe you should Try PMing Phil OR Michael Young, i would imagine Ian gets the bulk of the PMs and such, so that might leave them free, i asked Mike a question and he answered it the next day
Haha i bet Phil and Michael's inbox's will be blowing up by tomorrow morning.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:25 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin4QB
Who said that serious's so called rant was illegal? who said he shouldnt be entitled to his opinion? who said what he was saying was wrong?.......all the questions he asked in the original post can only be answered by the EA devs themselves so your lame opinions and protection your giving them is not needed.....serious was speaking out in fustration and you decided to take time out to contribute to your ***** high.......if you dont like a post dont waste precious seconds of your life telling someone their wrong just level with them and try to come to an agreement........signing out Blazin4QB
Wrong quote?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »