Home

Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

This is a discussion on Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2009, 05:50 AM   #33
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Damn, the OP sounds ungreatful to me, lol. Devs are posting blogs every monday, responding to threads (ok, maybe not yours or mine in particular) and posting videos of work in progress regarding animations, etc, and you're still trippin? In all actuality mayne, they really dont have to come into these forums at all if they dont feel like it, and thats real.

Need to appreciate the interaction we're getting, its more than enough. Now how you love that?
I love that a lot...lol.....Couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:35 AM   #34
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Damn, the OP sounds ungreatful to me, lol. Devs are posting blogs every monday, responding to threads (ok, maybe not yours or mine in particular) and posting videos of work in progress regarding animations, etc, and you're still trippin? In all actuality mayne, they really dont have to come into these forums at all if they dont feel like it, and thats real.

Need to appreciate the interaction we're getting, its more than enough. Now how you love that?
QFT.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:49 AM   #35
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
I agree that anytime you don't act overjoyed about something the EA team posts some of these OS internet thugs come out attacking you and labeling you a *****. It's not that anyone is attacking EA, Ian, Phil, Donny or any of the rest of the crew. All we are saying is that this game has been sub-par for almost 4 years so why do we have to be "haters" when we don't jump on the bandwagon at the first sign of change.
I wouldn't classify people that disagree with you or anyone else as OS Internet Thugs. By the same token, I wouldn't label anyone not thrilled with what they've seen thus far from Madden as a *****.

The problem lies here: when people get excited or enthused about something Madden related, they're not so much (though it does occur) criticizing others for not being excited. There isn't much, "Why the hell aren't you excited?!?" posts being made. But when people who aren't so ecstatic with what they've seen, they feel inclined to tell the excited folks to calm down and reiterate that they should not be happy yet. I don't think that it's fair for others to attempt to tell folks how to react to new Madden news.

You've kind of put yourself in your own box, Fade. You see, when you make a thread begging for online franchise, you get defensive with people who don't agree with you. I've seen it myself. You've even insinuated that people who don't care for online franchise are not sim gamers. You even went as far as to say the below:

Quote:
So be it then, if I received the answer that I think was implied in the previous posts, on behalf of me and the 7 potnas who depend on me to follow this thread and let them know of the one feature "WE", not all, truly cared about, see ya guys next year
So until the day they confirm online franchise, I really don't expect for you to be thrilled with any improvement that Madden and the team makes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazin4QB
all the questions he asked in the original post can only be answered by the EA devs themselves so your lame opinions and protection your giving them is not needed.....serious was speaking out in fustration and you decided to take time out to contribute to your ***** high.......if you dont like a post dont waste precious seconds of your life telling someone their wrong just level with them and try to come to an agreement........signing out Blazin4QB
See, I enjoyed your first couple of vids. But more recently, it seems now you were just doing it for attention and to hopefully be recognized by the devs. No, I'm not contributing to my "***** high." LOL. It just seems as though you and a couple others are bothered by the fact the devs don't always comment on your threads/vids. I would think that one would be satisfied with the opinions of his peers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 09:27 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 35

Oh geez
Old 03-25-2009, 09:30 AM   #37
All Star

OVR: 33

All Haters shall be smote.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:32 AM   #38
Banned

Rgiles mayne good response. I only disagree with one part of your statement, the part pertaining to me that is, and that's the fact that I insinuated those who didn't play online franchise were not SIM gamers. If I sounded that way it's not what I meant all, the point I was trying to make in those various threads is that if you are a SIM gamer, then you should be just as enthusiastic about online franchise as me, because playing other SIM gamers in an online franchise would be so much better than playing the computer. It was seeming to me at that point that so many people who called themselves SIM gamers were the ones attemtping to bash me. That was my response to those people.

Also I wasn't referencing everyone who gets excited about the "confirmed" Madden changes as an "internet thug", but you know the people I"m talking about. If I say "Man you fools getting excited over a screenshot?" and some guys responds with "Man take yo a$$ out of here!! You suck man forget you. Loser" that's an "internet thug" someone behind a computer talking wreckless because he feels safe at his home, office, or cubicle.

Last edited by FadeEmAll; 03-25-2009 at 09:36 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:35 AM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
I tried really hard to find an intelligent response to this thread, and I honestly couldn't. Then I thought to myself why? Well I came up to the conclusion the thread itself wasn't an intelligent thread.

Problem solved.
The fact that you say that is exactly why the OP made this post. There were numerous intelligent responses in this thread yet you came in here and made a blanket statement referencing everyone. The truth being your response was the least intelligent of them all.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:54 AM   #40
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
The fact that you say that is exactly why the OP made this post. There were numerous intelligent responses in this thread yet you came in here and made a blanket statement referencing everyone. The truth being your response was the least intelligent of them all.
Fade come on man......If you feel that the OP's thoughts are even worth a serious comment, then I'm sorry for you dude.

This guy creates a thread where he's ultimately crying over the Devs not responding to EVERY SINGLE VID/THREAD on these boards. If you find that a logical and fair complaint, I will have nothing further to say. I will simply bow down, and take my "least" intelligent response with me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »