Home

Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

This is a discussion on Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NBA 2K22 Review: The Best 2K Game in Years
FIFA 22 First Impressions
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2009, 01:46 PM   #49
MVP
 
g2thecore's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New York
Re: Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
Actually I responded because I thought I made an intelligent response, and you lumped me with everyone else. Come on Bro you know I wasn't going for that, LOL
I guess you misunderstood my remarks. None of what I said was directed towards the users that commented on the thread. My post was directed towards the THREAD itself. The idea of creating a thread to complain about the Devs not responding to his every thought, simply baffles me. Thus my comment about the THREAD not being a very intelligent one.

I have no problems with you Fade, usually everything you say is either full of hate () or very intelligent. lol....
__________________
"I'll die before I lose, cuz I was born to win."- Drake
g2thecore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:49 PM   #50
Banned
 
OVR: 26
Join Date: Dec 2008
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
I guess you misunderstood my remarks. None of what I said was directed towards the users that commented on the thread. My post was directed towards the THREAD itself. The idea of creating a thread to complain about the Devs not responding to his every thought, simply baffles me. Thus my comment about the THREAD not being a very intelligent one.

I have no problems with you Fade, usually everything you say is either full of hate () or very intelligent. lol....
Well then allow me to apologize and thank you for your kind words my good man, lol
FadeEmAll is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:53 PM   #51
MVP
 
g2thecore's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New York
Re: Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
Well then allow me to apologize and thank you for your kind words my good man, lol
As Dwight Schrute would say: "Apology rejected!"

Just kidding.....No problem homie! We cool...
__________________
"I'll die before I lose, cuz I was born to win."- Drake
g2thecore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 04:36 PM   #52
MVP
 
seriousluboy83's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Athens Of Florida
Re: Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBoweshow8282
Haha i bet Phil and Michael's inbox's will be blowing up by tomorrow morning.
Naw they wont




Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaRYder226
Why don't you just be happy with a response at all?

How bout you go read the so-called "rant" over...."IF I TYPE LIKE THIS" I'm angry if i express my thoughts it's a "rant"....get real

[quote=g2thecore;2039342355]I tried really hard to find an intelligent response to this thread, and I honestly couldn't. Then I thought to myself why? Well I came up to the conclusion the thread itself wasn't an intelligent thread.

Well if this isnt an intelligent thread then why are you posting in it....it may not be from your point of view so keep rolling



[quote=TheCreep;2039342484]Damn, the OP sounds ungreatful to me, lol. Devs are posting blogs every monday, responding to threads (ok, maybe not yours or mine in particular) and posting videos of work in progress regarding animations, etc, and you're still trippin? In all actuality mayne, they really dont have to come into these forums at all if they dont feel like it, and thats real.


Naw not ungreatful I just wanted them to respond on three or more threads that I felt were relevant....that most ppl either voted on or just gave their simple opinion....simple as in small not dumb



Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
Fade come on man......If you feel that the OP's thoughts are even worth a serious comment, then I'm sorry for you dude.

This guy creates a thread where he's ultimately crying over the Devs not responding to EVERY SINGLE VID/THREAD on these boards. If you find that a logical and fair complaint, I will have nothing further to say. I will simply bow down, and take my "least" intelligent response with me.
Like I previously stated not every thread just a few....hitstick....field goal kicking and playmaker....do ya'll actually read tha whole thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
The world does not revolve around OS, it's members, or you.

End of story. Once you post what you want others to read, it is then their choice whether they wish to spend their valuable time responding. That's what a forum is. Nobody owes you anything.
dawg go tell dat to a lil kid or something....next
__________________
What's Understood Ain't Gotta Be Explained...But You Don't Understand Me So Let Me Explain...o_0
seriousluboy83 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:49 PM   #53
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2006
Re: Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

I think you should stop kicking rocks and kick your own ***, because your making a fool out of yourself by posting non-sense like this.

Because they don't post in your topic, also doesn't meant they didn't take notice, maybe they have nothing to say, because its worthless!
BayAreaRYder226 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:04 PM   #54
MVP
 
g2thecore's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New York
Re: Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaRYder226
I think you should stop kicking rocks and kick your own ***, because your making a fool out of yourself by posting non-sense like this.

Because they don't post in your topic, also doesn't meant they didn't take notice, maybe they have nothing to say, because its worthless!
That, or they just have no time because they're too busy making a game....I guess some people will never be satisfied. One second they're cursing EA's name because the game's not up to par, the next second they're complaining because EA developers did not look at their particular thread....

It's a lose lose situation....I wouldn't want to be Ian and the guys...
__________________
"I'll die before I lose, cuz I was born to win."- Drake
g2thecore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #55
Banned
 
OVR: 26
Join Date: Dec 2008
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaRYder226
I think you should stop kicking rocks and kick your own ***, because your making a fool out of yourself by posting non-sense like this.

Because they don't post in your topic, also doesn't meant they didn't take notice, maybe they have nothing to say, because its worthless!
We all knew the attack was coming... I don't think he's hating on the fact they don't respond to his threads, he's just saying they appear to only respond to threads that make them look good while avoiding difficult questions. What I don't understand is why you had to come here and start spitting that venom, dude if you don't agree there is a constructive was to say it.

Fricking Internet Thugs
FadeEmAll is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 05:39 PM   #56
MVP
 
OVR: 39
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Blog Entries: 15
Re: Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
am I speaking ebonics to you




and your correct EA doesnt have to respond but it'll be nice
Ironic!
thudias is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:57 AM.

Top -