Home

Old 03-25-2009, 02:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Is this the year??

Is this the year that other attributes will really matter with the WR/DB interaction, as well as the OL/DL improvements. For Example in previous maddens Team A would be a better "madden team" than Team B despite Team B being a far greater team in actuality.

Team A:

O-line: Average
WR's: Ted Ginn, Devery Henderson, Yamon Figurs (Fast guys that have domianted madden for so many years despite not being great receivers).

Team B:
Oline: Great
WR's: Hines Ward, Derrick Mason, Donald Driver (Not the fastest guys, but are great receivers that are smart and know how to get open).

I want to see Team B because much more valuabe due to Great Lineman actually meaning something. If I have Joe Thomas at LT I would like to know that he is going to keep his guy contained just about the whole game. In games past I would have taken Team A every time because you couldnt really tell the difference in lines, and speed was everything. Sorry this was such a long post, but let me know if you agree.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »