Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: Breaking Down The First Screenshot

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: Breaking Down The First Screenshot within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2009, 08:56 PM   #169
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: Breaking Down The First Screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
We need to be focusing on the bodies not the equipment. Players switch equipment all the time but their bodies rarely change. Let's help Michael and the crew get the bodies correct and we can change equipment when the game is released.
Becuase those changes don't take effect when playing online, why not just have them right out of the box so it's not a problem?

Also in 09 when editing players it took away their special commentary from collinsworth. Ex. if you changed Mcfadden's equipment his lines would no longer be said by Collinsworth even furthering the already lacking commentary.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:00 PM   #170
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Becuase those changes don't take effect when playing online, why not just have them right out of the box so it's not a problem?

Also in 09 when editing players it took away their special commentary from collinsworth. Ex. if you changed Mcfadden's equipment his lines would no longer be said by Collinsworth even furthering the already lacking commentary.
Well then carry on my friends because I was not aware of these issues. I didn't play Madden '09 much at all.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:04 PM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 12

Quote:

Are you serious? If that's true I might have to go back to using the normal updated rosters then...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 09:05 PM   #172
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
We need to be focusing on the bodies not the equipment. Players switch equipment all the time but their bodies rarely change. Let's help Michael and the crew get the bodies correct and we can change equipment when the game is released.
Well if that is the case than I would say that Vince Wilfork needs to be reworked, he is way too tall right now. When you use the prowl formation and he stands up he is taller than all the LBs when in reality he is 6'2 and the same size as them.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #173

KANE699's Arena

I can already tell you Darnell Dockett is way too huge in the game he is actually pretty slender with some big muscles.

I'm going to go ahead and say pretty much every player to some degree needs to be reworked.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:09 PM   #174
Banned

Quote:
I can already tell you Darnell Dockett is way too huge in the game he is actually pretty slender with some big muscles.

I'm going to go ahead and say pretty much every player to some degree needs to be reworked.
Jay Ratliff too
Old 03-25-2009, 09:10 PM   #175

KANE699's Arena

Very true.

Michael Young is going to be recieving A LOT of pms from me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #176
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlanta
Are you serious? If that's true I might have to go back to using the normal updated rosters then...

Please, at least add the Reebok cleats EA guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »