Home

Ian please dont forget the Lions new look (Pic inside)

This is a discussion on Ian please dont forget the Lions new look (Pic inside) within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NASCAR 21: Ignition Announced, Releases on October 28 - Trailer & Some Details Revealed
FIFA 22 Career Mode Deep Dive: What's in and What's Not
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2009, 01:50 PM   #17
Rookie
 
nsilvano21's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Ian please dont forget the Lions new look (Pic inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerm21
eh we were bound to lose one of these times in the big game..

only your teams could wish they had such a dynasty like ours and make that many appearances to the Super Bowl

we could've made the playoffs with a backup quarterback if Miami lost. easily.
you only won super bowls when you guys cheated. you didnt have the signals video taped for the super bowl against the giants. Hard for you guys to make adjustments when you dont know exactly what a team is running.
nsilvano21 is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:52 PM   #18
MVP
 
OVR: 39
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,912
Re: Ian please dont forget the Lions new look (Pic inside)

I really like the new look, especially the "lions" font, but I would like to see them go to white cleats.. Hopefully this is the official change, and its in Madden 2010.
sportzbro is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:57 PM   #19
MVP
 
OVR: 26
Join Date: Sep 2008
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Ian please dont forget the Lions new look (Pic inside)

I like the new lions uniform better then the old ones. The name itself looks a little hockey to me but thats alright. The Lion logo looks real nice. Change is always the best way to go after a horrible time.

Shouldnt the Patiot haters/lovers be in the NFL forum? Its stupid to see them clutter up these boards. PM each other back and forth if you must but the rest of us dont want to hear it.
Glorious Arc is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:58 PM   #20
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Re: Ian please dont forget the Lions new look (Pic inside)

The new helmet logo represents the first toothless lion in captivity.
Bubstarr is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:59 PM   #21
Banned
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jan 2008
Re: Ian please dont forget the Lions new look (Pic inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsilvano21
you only won super bowls when you guys cheated. you didnt have the signals video taped for the super bowl against the giants. Hard for you guys to make adjustments when you dont know exactly what a team is running.
The Patriots could've videotaped our offense to their heart's content for all I care, our Defense is what won us that Super Bowl. There isn't a whole lot of adjustment available when the D-Line is getting to the QB at will...

Feb 3rd, 2008 --- A Day no Giants fan shall ever forget
tmccormi is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 02:11 PM   #22
Post Like a Champion!
 
jake44np's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Burg, Indiana
Posts: 9,473
Re: Ian please dont forget the Lions new look (Pic inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmccormi
The Patriots could've videotaped our offense to their heart's content for all I care, our Defense is what won us that Super Bowl. There isn't a whole lot of adjustment available when the D-Line is getting to the QB at will...

Feb 3rd, 2008 --- A Day no Giants fan shall ever forget
And yet it took a fluke catch on a luckly scramble play to win the game???!!
__________________
ND Season Ticket Holder since '72.
jake44np is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 02:21 PM   #23
Banned
 
2krules's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Sep 2005
Re: Ian please dont forget the Lions new look (Pic inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerm21
eh we were bound to lose one of these times in the big game..

only your teams could wish they had such a dynasty like ours and make that many appearances to the Super Bowl

we could've made the playoffs with a backup quarterback if Miami lost. easily.
The Detroit Lions have never been to a Super Bowl, true. However, before it was called the Super Bowl, it was simply called the NFL Championship. The Lions have been to 6 NFL Championship games, and won 4 of them.
2krules is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 02:37 PM   #24
Rookie
 
c dizzy m baby's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The QC
Re: Ian please dont forget the Lions new look (Pic inside)

I like the new look especially the New Lion, good luck to you guys this season.
c dizzy m baby is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:42 AM.

Top -