Home

Old 03-25-2009, 01:25 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Latest Blog Hidden features & Thank You To EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
Hi Raphael-

My comments are not based only on the recent screens that were released within the last few weeks (including NCAA). My comments are founded in the evidence provided by the unmistakeable change of philosophy within EA Sports, and the clearly evident impact that developer & community interaction has had on not only Madden NFL 10, but also Madden NFL '09.

Even last during last year, we saw many changes be made to the game as we pointed things out at the end of the cycle. Also, Ian cumming shared his vision for what he wanted to see the game become with us at that time.

Things like players having the ability to learn & add abilities to their game as they got my experience, things like animated accessories, and fully articulated pile ups.

So, to answer your question...my comments or praise is level on the grounds that they have exhibited these characteristics for over two cycles now...the proof is in the pudding. These guys are cllearly a cut above anything we've seen at EA, and its reflected in the work they are putting out.
got ya.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:27 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 16

good post...Guilly did u have another screen name on MM?

Everything is looking good so far...I want to see gameplay videos though before I say "THIS IS IT!!!"
Old 03-25-2009, 01:32 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
C'mon Guilly in the famous words of Bill Parcells "Don't break out the anointing oil yet" LOL

Aggreed 100%.

We have been promised a ton of things for over 4 yrs now. Lets actually SEE what comes out of it. As of now, I like what i am hearing. But that was also the case the last few yrs as well.

Lets get a little more info and go from there. But, they do seem to actually be addressing areas which have gone untouched for several yrs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 01:32 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

He is just thrilled over the towels.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:33 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
good post...Guilly did u have another screen name on MM?

Everything is looking good so far...I want to see gameplay videos though before I say "THIS IS IT!!!"
Yes I did, it was CommonCents. I changed my gamer tag out of respect to the hiphop legend/icon out of Chicago 'Common' formally known as Common Sense'. I used to be a hiphop performer/artist, and I did not want people to mistake my online gamertag for the image or likeness it took him so long to perfect.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:41 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 39

It's a love fest right now...Debbie Downer Prediction Alert!

Something will happen between now and the release that will throw this board into an angry mob.

Good Times.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:50 PM   #15
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
C'mon Guilly in the famous words of Bill Parcells "Don't break out the anointing oil yet" LOL
Why am I not shocked of this comment Fade?....The original ***** himself....lmao....You're the epitome of skepticism....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 01:54 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
Yes I did, it was CommonCents. I changed my gamer tag out of respect to the hiphop legend/icon out of Chicago 'Common' formally known as Common Sense'. I used to be a hiphop performer/artist, and I did not want people to mistake my online gamertag for the image or likeness it took him so long to perfect.
Ah ok..funny because I was about to hit you up on AIM last night to talk about the new news...lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »