Home

Latest Blog Hidden features & Thank You To EA

This is a discussion on Latest Blog Hidden features & Thank You To EA within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-26-2009, 10:56 PM   #65
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Latest Blog Hidden features & Thank You To EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
To be honest I think you should stick to talking about the game and to hell with the doubters and haters. It's a waste of time to argue with negative people, they only serve to stand in the way.

I'd much rather you spent time answering the legit questions of guys who are on your side and hoping for the best.

Things like the uniform corrections, custom playbooks, online leagues, and stuff like that.
I'd definatly like to know that my thread about this is being looked at.

The developer on NCAA has a thread over in the ncaa forums dedicated to this and its 150 pages long with feedback on uniforms from him in it, mine has yet to see anything from a developer.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-thread.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2009, 10:59 PM   #66
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Wearing my PR hat for a second I don't think I am at liberty to talk about that.
Yeah I kind of figured that you wouldn't be able to say though, that in itself kind of shows what the answer is ...
Old 03-26-2009, 11:07 PM   #67
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

hehe... many of my suspicions are being confirmed in this thread.

I must admit, I wasn't a very good christian on the day I learned David Ortiz was gone. There was a bit of schadenfreude there. I guess, to a certain extent, my defenses of Ian on here have been partially in order to justify my feelings toward Ortiz:P

Don't get me wrong, Ortiz seemed like the kinda guy it'd be fun to get drunk and play 2-Minute Drill from last gen with... but from a design standpoint, his self-righteousness kinda put me off. He had a "You Guys Don't Make Games So You Don't Get It" mentality.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

“The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.”
-Mark Twain.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:11 PM   #68
Banned

OVR: 35

Well i feel better now!
Old 03-26-2009, 11:18 PM   #69
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

After watching that, I kinda get the vibe that David Ortiz got very defensive about the features he wanted to be in the game to those that were working along side him that questioned them.

Like look at his eyes. It's like the guy holding the camera told him "player weapons shouldn't be something that's a back-of-the-box feature".

But yeah I don't want this to turn into a "bash David Ortiz" thread. Just something I noticed.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:24 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Madden 08 looked really fun, and I liked the radio guy. He should make a return with an option. It made me feel i was actually in the city when playing as the Redskins. He also had a lot more emotion.

― Plato
Old 03-26-2009, 11:31 PM   #71
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I'd definatly like to know that my thread about this is being looked at.

The developer on NCAA has a thread over in the ncaa forums dedicated to this and its 150 pages long with feedback on uniforms from him in it, mine has yet to see anything from a developer.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-thread.html
Even though I hate the damned Cowboys (nothing personal, contractually obligated to as a Steeler fan) I do think all your hard work should be reviewed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2009, 11:32 PM   #72
MVP

OVR: 39

Watching the vid reminded me about the ring system in Madden..

Has this finally been removed? It was a horrible gimmick within the game, and seemed very arbitrary. The last time I enjoyed something like that was Madden Cards.....when I was like 13.

Also what about the virtual trainer? has that been tweaked/removed?

-and canes, no offense but the radio was awful and should never be brought back..3 painful years of his commentary was more than sufficient. (Personally I want the ESPN Monday Night Crew, or John and Michael again)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »