Home

Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner...

This is a discussion on Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2009, 03:47 PM   #105
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
Football Fridays... Awww Man... I forgot all about those. Yeah, those were sweet.

Anyway, I'm hopeful--and willing--to finally putting that game to rest for good. I play that game and have fun, all the while with a very controlled anger just wishing I didn't have to anymore, lol.
Yes...Football fridays were sweet. Now we have tidbits of madden to hold us over until Training camp I remember when 2k hockey was good and they had Top Shelf Tuesdays LOL....Anyways, Thanks Ian and company that has been taking the time. I remember When Kolby ?? I think his name was from Sony that started the interaction from THE SHOW Baseball franchise.. Look how far that game has come.....I can't wait until next week for another tidbit LOL!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2009, 03:55 PM   #106
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
Obviously I think the abusive boyfriend analogy applies based on EAs past behavior but not Ian. Still though, if Ian pulls this off it will be a dream come true but if he fails it might be the biggest let down of I"ve experienced(in the greater scheme of things very small) but I don't get let down very often. Here's to hoping he comes through but I'm not surrendering anything until it's all said and done.
If he fails, it will be one of the biggest let downs in gaming history.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:04 PM   #107
Banned

OVR: 38

IF he fails (which he wont) i believe the madden board that we know today would explode into a million pieces
Old 03-26-2009, 04:13 PM   #108
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
IF he fails (which he wont) i believe the madden board that we know today would explode into a million pieces
If he fails I think that the Madden francchise will officially be beyond repair and a lot of guys will abandon it for good. I hope Ian doesn't fail us, I have all my faith in him right now. Please deliever Ian.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:14 PM   #109
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
Or atleast the server would.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:16 PM   #110
Banned

Form last August and a game that didn't even work without crashing for me you do have me believing. A lot that belief started when you actually showed concern with the fact the game was crashing.

Myself, I was pretty pissed off at the time because this was the second year in a row I had problems like that. I was still pissed that it was allowed to make it onto the release and not addressed BUT you individually seemed to help with that. I was and am still kind of disappointed at the shape of Franchise Mode but now have belief that things will be different this year. But you guys did fix 09 after a month or so for me; in the mean time I was given a work around to play.

I have seen you guys implement things that I have asked for like the additional QB ratings. Seeing things you want in the game put in the game tends to make people happy!

I still have a lot of questions about Franchise Mode. I can't tell you how many post I made or replied to about things need to be added or changed on this subject on this site and the official one. But I am hoping/guessing there is going to be some blogs and conversation about this after the draft.

Ultimately, you know you guys are going to be judge next August around midnight it will start ! Between now and then is where hopefully more ideas are implemented and released to build the hype. But the real satisfaction for us is when we actually get to stick the disk in and start the game up for the first time to SEE the changes.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:42 PM   #111
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
If he fails, it will be one of the biggest let downs in gaming history.

LOL....really?

The biggest? I love this site and their overstatements.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2009, 04:42 PM   #112
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

I wonder if we're forgetting the possible impact of another...so far unmentioned man....Peter Moore.

The situation that we're now enjoying...interaction and EA's reaching out to it's customers, seemed to coincide with Peter Moore coming to EA. I'm not sure of the time line, but seems pretty close.

Just a thought.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »